Netflix: Colony.....a review. Warning: Liberal Democrat reader discretion.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Guess I'm so used to climate crap.....didn'tnotice it.

Sure thought it was about a life ending comet....I guess you could call that climate change. Other than that just a bunch of liberals....I don't get it....
I didn't view it as a liberal or climate change thing. More of a, our government as a whole are just failures who cater to big business. From that perspective I found it somewhat entertaining. Though the movie was probably 45 minutes too long.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This isn’t Netflix, but interesting nonetheless. Apparently, Heathrow Airport in London is getting hit with really high winds. Planes are struggling to land. This is a live feed of planes landing from BigjetTV. One plane almost flipped earlier.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

If any of you are into Peaky Blinders, it starts tomorrow on BBC One, but we probably won’t be able to see it on Netflix until April. It won’t be the same without Aunt Polly though. :(
I liked season 1 and totally forgot about this show, life happens I guess. Thanks for the reminder, added to the binge watch list.

El Correcto

god is dead
If any of you are into Peaky Blinders, it starts tomorrow on BBC One, but we probably won’t be able to see it on Netflix until April. It won’t be the same without Aunt Polly though. :(
Luca-Changretta-Peaky-Blinders-season-4-1277962.webp

Like how they portrayed the black hand. It’s a good show for sure.