Network down today, had to sheet stops old school

oldupsman

It was awesome. Just think fellas you got away with all times of things today! Tomorrow is new day!
That's why it was such a great job back in the day. You ran your own show every day. You ate lunch,
when you wanted, took a break when you wanted, had sex with Mrs. Jones when you wanted.

Bottom line was everything got delivered and picked up. That was it.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's why it was such a great job back in the day. You ran your own show every day. You ate lunch,
when you wanted, took a break when you wanted, had sex with Mrs. Jones when you wanted.

Bottom line was everything got delivered and pickup. That was it.
Yep

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
This failure was so bad I cant even describe it.

With all this technology do you mean there is not a way that I can force a package into the DIAD. ?

Ita a freaking joke.

It's ridiculous that the scan feature doesn't work unless your EDD has been released. You can't even use the build manifest option and everything is greyed out except, of course, walk-up pickups.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
We got a thing goin on.
1680200025246.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Those are the newer sheets from when 1Z tracking arrived. The old original generic 50 liners are where it was at. Simple six digit shipper number, the weight, DR FD or signature, possibly a NI 1 or COD amount and that's all. Those 20 liners were a P.I.T.A

You hurt my brain with that one.

Yeah.... 6 digit shipper number, and then weight, release number, or some ID ?