Nevada Dem Debate 2020

BrownArmy

If he did everything right you'd still say the same. That R next to his name guarantees it.

Look, I’m not a Republican, but don’t mistake me for a Dem tool.

I dislike Trump, but that’s particular to Trump, not because I’m a zombie D.

Trump is a lying, misogynist, racist freak.

I’d vote for the dead squirrel across the street before I voted for Trump.

Jeez, you keep championing this guy, but you haven’t realized that Trump doesn’t care about you.

At all.

Trump doesn’t care about you, or Veterans, or his wife, or the Constitution, or coal jobs, or black folk, or...

The only thing Trump cares about is Trump.

Actually, I think you know that.

So, you’re a bitch.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Jeez, you keep championing this guy, but you haven’t realized that Trump doesn’t care about you.

At all.

Trump doesn’t care about you, or Veterans, or his wife, or the Constitution, or coal jobs, or black folk, or...

So, you’re a bitch.
lol
If you run like your mouth, you're one in shape bitch.

vantexan

Clearly, you have no idea of what you speak.

Look guy, if you can constantly defend a lifelong Democrat who won the Presidency as a Republican, maybe you could imagine a space where a lifelong Republican wins as a Democrat.
I certainly would choose Bloomberg over the other democrats except Gabbard or maybe Yang. Reagan was a former Democrat too. As he famously said, he didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left him. But I didn't vote for Trump for his sparkling personality. Didn't support him in the primary. But I voted for him over Hillary because I believed he would kick start the economy and provide better security. He has. Which is better, more moral, that millions are back to work, off foodstamps, that minorities are doing better(even Van Jones says so) or that Democrats get power back and try to hold power by pitting groups against each other?

BrownArmy

I certainly would choose Bloomberg over the other democrats except Gabbard or maybe Yang. Reagan was a former Democrat too. As he famously said, he didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left him. But I didn't vote for Trump for his sparkling personality. Didn't support him in the primary. But I voted for him over Hillary because I believed he would kick start the economy and provide better security. He has. Which is better, more moral, that millions are back to work, off foodstamps, that minorities are doing better(even Van Jones says so) or that Democrats get power back and try to hold power by pitting groups against each other?

LMAO, you’re giving Trump credit for trends that were already in place.

K

vantexan

At all.

So, you’re a bitch.
Yes he keeps showing how little he cares by continuing to do things that help people. Ask that black lady who was given a life sentence for marijuana possession, but is now free with Trump's sentencing reform, how much Trump cares. If everything he does is about Trump then I hope he keeps doing it because that seems to work well for millions of people.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
86992328_10158177290782360_6227568387241803776_o.jpg

BrownArmy

That somehow didn't show themselves until after the tax cuts and rescinding regulations.

Wrong.

Do some research, Trump is riding a wave that was starting to crest while he was campaigning.

Of course, a massive tax cut would push the wave, but at what cost?

I love it, Republicons LOST THEIR MINDS when Obama dragged the country out of a potential Depression through deficit spending, now they’re just submissive and kewl.

Admit it, everyone on both sides are FKG liars.

sleep tight

vantexan

Wrong.

Do some research, Trump is riding a wave that was starting to crest while he was campaigning.

Of course, a massive tax cut would push the wave, but at what cost?

I love it, Republicons LOST THEIR MINDS when Obama dragged the country out of a potential Depression through deficit spending, now they’re just submissive and kewl.

Admit it, everyone on both sides are FKG liars.

sleep tight
Nope, want that spending to come way down. And you're kidding yourself about Obama's economy. What matters is will the public agree with you in November? Unless Trump wigs out it's his to lose.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I didn't vote for Trump and didn't think he had a chance.
Same as Obama for his second term.