New 22.4 combination driver question

haloinception

Hi teamsters

I recently made FT 22.4 and it states in the contract that I’m guaranteed 8 hours inside work whenever I’m not driving.
I currently work in revenue recovery and PT management is implying that I can’t work 2 shifts in revenue recovery because, “ there is no work”. Ect ... That’s not true, there are 3 shifts in revenue recovery at my hub.

Question :If I’m 22.4, should I be able to stay in revenue recovery on non-driving days ? HR is saying yes, but everyone else doesn’t seem to not have a direct answer.

Any insight to a situation like this would be greatly appreciated .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hi teamsters

I recently made FT 22.4 and it states in the contract that I’m guaranteed 8 hours inside work whenever I’m not driving.
I currently work in revenue recovery and PT management is implying that I can’t work 2 shifts in revenue recovery because, “ there is no work”. Ect ... That’s not true, there are 3 shifts in revenue recovery at my hub.

Question :If I’m 22.4, should I be able to stay in revenue recovery on non-driving days ? HR is saying yes, but everyone else doesn’t seem to not have a direct answer.

I’m gonna guess you’ll have to WAD and file on it eventually to get clarification.

But you’ll be driving 14 hours a day any way so probably won’t have to worry about it

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi teamsters

I doubt that they will have you working revenue recovery on days you dont drive, but they do need to find you 8 hours of work, or they can pay you for the 8 hours that you are guaranteed

542thruNthru

Hi teamsters

You're not in revenue recovery anymore. You're a 22.4 combo.

They don't have to give you your "old" position for 8 hours. They just have to give you 8 hours.

haloinception

You're not in revenue recovery anymore. You're a 22.4 combo.

They don't have to give you your "old" position for 8 hours. They just have to give you 8 hours.
HR asked if I wanted to stay in revenue recovery and I said yes.
So it’s most likely going to be wherever I’m told and no option... perhaps 2 different inside jobs like a 22.3 ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
HR asked if I wanted to stay in revenue recovery and I said yes.
So it’s most likely going to be wherever I’m told and no option... perhaps 2 different inside jobs like a 22.3 ?
They have been purposely vague here on the bids. Our local has protested the last two because of no description as to what they would be doing inside

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hi teamsters

There will be no work for you till next year when we have Sunday deliveries , you will be working wed-sun for the remainder of your life....let me guess HR said differently :lol::lol::lol: