New cameras in cab

bowhnterdon

If the IBT
allows this, why have a union?
. So we can continue to have the Best Healthcare and a Pension. But, I see your point. If this comes to be, and it most likely will, is a big Fold by DT. Anyone who works at Brown, or retired, knows this will be used any chance they can to nail someone. No FaceTime or Audio? Yeah, right.....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Best time to stop a cancer is early, and this is a cancer for sure.

The union lawyers should use all their pond scum sucking powers to invent a reason why these cameras are a violation of the contract. And as a violation, opening the door to possible work stoppages.

Do I expect anything to happen? No, the leadership is out of touch and really don't give a rats arse about the membership.

Maybe it's time to pull out of the Teamsters in favor of a UPS only union?

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
Sorry if this has its own thread already, but does anybody have a camera installed in their cab,

My hub installed 100 today. They face the driver and send information about hard brakes somewhere. They probably detect impact too.

I heard you can be fired for covering it.

If you don't like the cameras facing you all day, you are going to hate the rectal monitors being deployed next year. Good luck!

bowhnterdon

Best time to stop a cancer is early, and this is a cancer for sure.

The union lawyers should use all their pond scum sucking powers to invent a reason why these cameras are a violation of the contract. And as a violation, opening the door to possible work stoppages.

Do I expect anything to happen? No, the leadership is out of touch and really don't give a rats arse about the membership.

Maybe it's time to pull out of the Teamsters in favor of a UPS only union?
If that were to happen, Teamsters Headquarters would be moved to a 1 Bedroom Apartment.....