New CDC Guidelines for Essential Employees

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I have been quiet until this point.
Exactly,
are you sure and how, the pilots didn't get anything beyond workman's comp?

They got whatever they were entitled to get. Workman's comp, whatever applicable insurance they carried, along with whatever form of disability they were entitled to because I don't think that any of them were allowed to fly again due to the nature and severity of their injuries.

AB831

They got whatever they were entitled to get. Workman's comp, whatever applicable insurance they carried, along with whatever form of disability they were entitled to because I don't think that any of them were allowed to fly again due to the nature and severity of their injuries.
He didn't ask what they got. He asked how do you know what they got? I'm assuming you must have been their attorney?

AB831

Please refrain from trying to use words that you have to look up to make sure that they are spelled correctly.
I didn't "try" to use the word. I used the word. My vocabulary and spelling is just fine. If YOU have to look it up to make sure it's spelled correctly, that's on you.

dezguy

Got me there on a GRAMMATICAL error made in haste while typing on my phone from the toilet. There was nothing wrong with the spelling or vocabulary. What exactly is the point you’re trying to prove here?
Ignore Dave. This is his thing. He tries to make himself look more intelligent than he is, in turn proving the opposite.

He's a hypocrite who doesn't think ups drivers deserve their worth, yet continued to take the money and has "left" BC twice, claiming he wouldn't be back. Yet, here we are, with him in the FedEx section acting like he knows how FedEx operates.

AB831

I am well aware of it's meaning. I was cautioning you to not stray beyond your limitations.
By the way, "it's" is a contraction for "it is". It doesn't have an apostrophe when it's used as a possessive pronoun. Please continue looking out for my writing limitations though LMAOOOOO

AB831

Ignore Dave. This is his thing. He tries to make himself look more intelligent than he is, in turn proving the opposite.

He's a hypocrite who doesn't think ups drivers deserve their worth, yet continued to take the money and has "left" BC twice, claiming he wouldn't be back. Yet, here we are, with him in the FedEx section acting like he knows how FedEx operates.
Ah, yes. That kind of behavior seems standard for a lot of lifers.