New England pension fund = CRITICAL

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The UPS members didn't fight for it.

They started a Facebook page to complain about it.

Anyone, have tickets to a Grateful Dead show to sell ?

The stoner dude from NJ.... is still looking.

He runs the "vote no" page.

-Bug-
I don't know.

How many contracts were voted down?

Lots?

We had no fight all right.

Because we were led by cowards.

image.jpg
image.jpg
The UPS members didn't fight for it.

They started a Facebook page to complain about it.

Anyone, have tickets to a Grateful Dead show to sell ?

The stoner dude from NJ.... is still looking.

He runs the "vote no" page.

-Bug-
That Facebook page is stupid too. I wonder how many member have gotten in trouble for posting on the clock and posting pics of the operation off the clock. I caught one of my guys post a clarified signature pic from his board that said dick head. When I saw it I called him lit him up and told his he would get qhit canned if the wrong person saw it.

Now that's a dummy.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Doesn't matter.

They all should have been giving a better chance of passing by a tougher negotiating team and no imposing of the contracts.
While I appreciate you wanting to fight for a good contract (I want to also)strikes have consequences not only to ups......if we strike yes ups business would suffer but so will union jobs and strikes aren't guaranteed better contracts

So let me sum that up for you strikes don't guarantee better contracts and cost union jobs

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
While I appreciate you wanting to fight for a good contract (I want to also)strikes have consequences not only to ups......if we strike yes ups business would suffer but so will union jobs and strikes aren't guaranteed better contracts

So let me sum that up for you strikes don't guarantee better contracts and cost union jobs
TDU would rather have put Yellow out of business and called it a day.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What was the question brother? Sorry I'm having package nightmares!! Just left my article 22 and package is making me go crazy!! Might have to go back to driving the pkg cars through the car wash!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Last line of the article you posted

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Those locals should have had that right.

It's not for you to say otherwise, just becuase their strike may effect you.