New England supplement bidding question

JJ85

Hey I just bid a route that I won I know that I will get bumped. I’m trying to understand the A B C bid situation. If I take a route form someone else can I get bumped form that route also and become cover.

542thruNthru

Hey I just bid a route that I won I know that I will get bumped. I’m trying to understand the A B C bid situation. If I take a route form someone else can I get bumped form that route also and become cover.

Why will you get bumped off a bid you won?

Alldowns_noups

You should be fine until the next bid period comes, either next year or two years from now. Unless a guy on comp comes back and bumps you then you're sol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well , it's like this; you bid an open route, it's yours.
The person coming off comp is not you're concern.
It is the concern of your MGT team.

JJ85

I was told I would be bumped before I even see the route. If I bump a lower seniority guy could I be bumped off that route. How the ABC bid rule applies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Why will you get bumped off a bid you won?
Easy , if feeders ,, you bid a rte , you got it ,,, they change a leg or start time on that rte before you even do it , then it gets posted again ! It’s happened to me !
If you are bottom guy and no one takes it , you’ll be on cover ! You bid into feeders , and will stay in feeders , but still could be bumped several times before the dust settles !

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
CORONAVIRUS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Easy , if feeders ,, you bid a rte , you got it ,,, they change a leg or start time on that rte before you even do it , then it gets posted again ! It’s happened to me !
If you are bottom guy and no one takes it , you’ll be on cover ! You bid into feeders , and will stay in feeders , but still could be bumped several times before the dust settles !
I love it when they change a bunch of runs 2 days after the bid and we can either bid the whole center again or go through 6 different bump progressions..