New IVIS Thingy

Tony Q

Anyone have it yet? We've heard lots of rumors, such as:

You "own" the one they assign to you, and they expect you to take it home and charge it each day.

Takes forever to punch in.

View attachment 184574
Here's the mount, it's coming here soon...
Whatever they tell you its not a condition of employment for you to take this home. if they insist make sure your local gets involved. You should not be responsible for charging or safe keeping of the device while not on the clock.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Until these things are proven totally reliable. Right now, not looking good, and our center wants to go back to the old one until they work out all the bugs

Not gonna happen. We have been warned there is no using an old IVIS once we were issued a phone. If you can't log in you go on paper

rod

Retired 22 years
So let me get this straight----If you are a delivery driver or work on a sort and want to plug a radio into a UPS 110 v. socket or use the trucks 12 volt its stealing---BUT its ok if you are a feeder driver for UPS to want you to take their crap home and plug it into your power? Sounds like that double standards thing again to me. What say you @Monkey Butt ? You're the expert on double standards.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So let me get this straight----If you are a delivery driver or work on a sort and want to plug a radio into a UPS 110 v. socket or use the trucks 12 volt its stealing---BUT its ok if you are a feeder driver for UPS to want you to take their crap home and plug it into your power? Sounds like that double standards thing again to me. What say you @Monkey Butt ? You're the expert on double standards.
Sound right to me.

rod

Retired 22 years
They don't use those old round graph paper things anymore? You know the ones that you could toss the evidence out the window if it wasn't to your liking. Had a feeder driver do that one night when it was raining. The damn thing stuck to the side of the trailer and the center manager found it. He had some splaining to do Lucy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They don't use those old round graph paper things anymore? You know the ones that you could toss the evidence out the window if it wasn't to your liking. Had a feeder driver do that one night when it was raining. The damn thing stuck to the side of the trailer and the center manager found it. He had some splaining to do Lucy.

Tachograph

Damn your showing your age

Staydryitsraining

Heard some feeder drivers talking about it. They were gonna file for being made to use electronic distraction devices. One guy said he was gonna keep it in a bookbag like they say to keep his phone. Hahahaha