New rate with contract

browndriverMN

I was hired as a driver after the last contract expired July 31, 2018. In the contract language it says that the new pay scale will be applied retroactively if passed. I understand that they have to work out the regional riders before the contract will officially go into affect, but when can we realistically expect to be paid at the new higher rates listed in the contract?
Will they send out a separate check for all of the hours we have put in since August 1st, paying the difference between our current rate and the new rate guaranteed in the contract?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was hired as a driver after the last contract expired July 31, 2018. In the contract language it says that the new pay scale will be applied retroactively if passed. I understand that they have to work out the regional riders before the contract will officially go into affect, but when can we realistically expect to be paid at the new higher rates listed in the contract?
Will they send out a separate check for all of the hours we have put in since August 1st, paying the difference between our current rate and the new rate guaranteed in the contract?

B6D6EB27-2BE8-4EDE-8C5F-91A4E31144A1.jpeg

You need the money for a new vape pen?

upschuck

Yes, you will get a check for the difference.

It won't be this year.

ManInBrown

Hopefully it’s just as long as last time. I got a fat check that was all found money. I’m not worried about $.70 an hour. Hopefully it takes a year.