New Single System

MAKAVELI

And that 30 mins is a waste of time. If you know what shelf the box is loaded on you look on that shelf and find it. Mak apparently believes if you spend time rearranging the entire truck in delivery order you’ll somehow save gas. The reality is you just waste time. He’s arguing drivers should spend 9 hours at work to do an 8 hour job because he mistakenly believes that’s more efficient.
Actually I'm talking about those who load their own trucks. @OrioN has said he loads his truck from a pile yet can't verify his stops and misloads. He has no shelves in his box truck, so ground's loading system really doesn't apply to him. If you think just throwing the freight in the truck without sorting it is efficient then there really isn't anything that could help you.

MAKAVELI

just stop...... express work is nothing compared to our work....youre on here ever hour ever day. get a life...

express does not go out with a loaded p700 truck stuffed every inch with 150 different stops....we don't have the same space express has in there trucks
we have more stops and need to do them in less time than express.
express has less stops ..less packages....smaller packages..
you guys aren't even allowed to do more than one stop in minute..you have to wait for the next minute. to pass to do another stop...

with vrp we verified each package with the scanner and loaded it.
now with single we going to use the manifest to verify ? what is the point....
thought single was supposed to be faster....its not.....

do you sleep with your express uniform on?

Nolimitz

you guys aren't even allowed to do more than one stop in minute..you have to wait for the next minute. to pass to do another stop...

I've never heard of that rule before, nor would I follow it if true. :devil:

bluntforce

Had a gap report in my mailbox two weeks ago. It is like everything else at fedex, depends on the station you are at and who your manager is.

vantexan

Had a gap report in my mailbox two weeks ago. It is like everything else at fedex, depends on the station you are at and who your manager is.
Exactly. Last manager I had gave out gap reports every day for us to sign. Any gap deemed too big she demanded we explain. Was a real factor in retiring. Previous mgrs hardly ever mentioned it. Imagine being 54 and having to explain to a woman every day this is where I took a piss. This is where I took a dump.

MAKAVELI

Exactly. Last manager I had gave out gap reports every day for us to sign. Any gap deemed too big she demanded we explain. Was a real factor in retiring. Previous mgrs hardly ever mentioned it. Imagine being 54 and having to explain to a woman every day this is where I took a piss. This is where I took a dump.
Imagine having to tell her there was this hot milf......:happy2::devil:

vantexan

Imagine having to tell her there was this hot milf......:happy2::devil:
Funny you should mention that. Don't know if I ever told this story. At my station in Texas one of our couriers was invited in for some fun. Neighbors saw him go in, called husband. Husband arrived to find him on top of wife going to town. Terrible fight ensued, courier fled minus clothes. Neighbor called our manager for him, found him hiding in bushes. Of course he was fired. Overall a well liked guy. Ladies certainly liked him!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Funny you should mention that. Don't know if I ever told this story. At my station in Texas one of our couriers was invited in for some fun. Neighbors saw him go in, called husband. Husband arrived to find him on top of wife going to town. Terrible fight ensued, courier fled minus clothes. Neighbor called our manager for him, found him hiding in bushes. Of course he was fired. Overall a well liked guy. Ladies certainly liked him!
Van, you’ll be happy to know I did eventually get my job back though. The ladies all demanded my return or else they were going to have to take their express needs elsewhere. (I still have the scratch marks from those damn bushes as a reminder of that day however)

vantexan

Van, you’ll be happy to know I did eventually get my job back though. The ladies all demanded my return or else they were going to have to take their express needs elsewhere. (I still have the scratch marks from those damn bushes as a reminder of that day however)
Express needs? I would think that's the one thing that requires postal service!