New telematics reports

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Bear in mind that whatever information is generated by these new reports still cannot be used for discipline without some other form of corroboration. In other words...much ado about nothing.
Incorrect. They can still issue warning letters and suspensions. Contract states cannot be discharged.

They can issue warning letters, suspensions, and then do direct observations for the people who have already received a suspension.

The direct observation will result in the final stage of progressive discipline, discharge.

I am not saying that it will happen, but it can. I see UPS doing it to some drivers to set an example of "do it out way or else."

d-rek357

you are supposed to know your stop before you get there.[/QUOTE]

I was in a good rhythm and didn't notice that one, but like I said I look for those notes on routes I don't know as well.

UPSGUY72

Friday morning they announced several new reports they will now be watching. Includes whether you are scanning packages in the back of the car or at customer's door, if you turn board on before exiting the car (you're supposed to always know how many pieces, etc).
All this stuff is to push productivity.
There was more but that was all I can remember.
Anybody else know more about this?

They are not new they have always been there. They are mostly looking for when you are sheeting NDA.