New Toys

over9five

Staff member

klein

Für Meno :)
I bought one of these too, and quite seriously I threw it out. It didn't work well for me (I thought it sucked). Bought a Braun and I'm a lot happier.

Well, everyone of them comes with a 45 day try-out period. Don't like it - money is refunded, no questions asked.
And I doubt you had the same one. Just check out youtube. People are soo happy with it, tons of vids on youtube.
Model: Philips sensortouch 3D Gyroflex shaver
It's a $300 shaver for heavensake !
And it's actually "Made in Holland" !

[video]http://youtu.be/z9_lDzmIRow[/video]

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Well, everyone of them comes with a 45 day try-out period. Don't like it - money is refunded, no questions asked.
And I doubt you had the same one. Just check out youtube. People are soo happy with it, tons of vids on youtube.
Model: Philips sensortouch 3D Gyroflex shaver
It's a $300 shaver for heavensake !
And it's actually "Made in Holland" !

[video]http://youtu.be/z9_lDzmIRow[/video]

Oh yes, it was the same one...

klein

Well, then here is my new dream car (actually bought $100 tickets for this early bird prize). Introducing you the all new 2011 SLS AMG Mercedes.

That is definitly my dream car, and if I ever win somewhere around a million, I'll get it (pricetag is over 200K).

They actually had a 1hr special on the Discovery Channel, on how it's made, and where, and the engines are actually hand built, by 1 single technician, and every motor has his name and signature on it.

raceanoncr

Well, I gotta keep this toy thing going. Ain't got no fancy shaver, still use blade and always will. Ain't got no fancy food processor, still chop by hand. Ain't got no Dyson ball vacuum, still gots a Kirby. Ain't gots no fancy NEW Corvette, just gots this old '70 Corvette that's an absolute ROCKET! 454 bored to 468 w/Edelbrock Torker, holly, etc.

My retirement present to me (with blessings of my fine lady, of course) vette 024.jpg
vette 024.jpg

klein

My brother had one of those 70's corvs.... 78, I believe it was.
Had the same style T-roof, too ! Just his was red.

He told me he can basically see the gas gauge sinking while driving.
Awesome toy though !

He never did let me drive it :(
But, then again, I did never ask, either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
".....Ain't got no fancy food processor, still chop by hand....."

Hey Race, me too!! It's very therapeutic....AND....no one comes near you when you have a big knife !!

rod

Retired 22 years
Well, I gotta keep this toy thing going. Ain't got no fancy shaver, still use blade and always will. Ain't got no fancy food processor, still chop by hand. Ain't got no Dyson ball vacuum, still gots a Kirby. Ain't gots no fancy NEW Corvette, just gots this old '70 Corvette that's an absolute ROCKET! 454 bored to 468 w/Edelbrock Torker, holly, etc.

My retirement present to me (with blessings of my fine lady, of course)View attachment 5163

NICE!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

My retirement present to me (with blessings of my fine lady, of course)View attachment 5163
ROD beat me to it but I second it. NICE!!!

klein

Just wondering, does anybody on here own a steam cleaner ?
Thinking of getting this one.
Any opinions appreciated.

Reliable Enviromate E5

Chemical-free cleaning is the safest way to clean your home, keep your family safe and protect our fragile environment. The E3 has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience. It will clean the toughest cleaning chores with its powerful 1780W heating system. Deodorizes and sanitizes tile floors, grouts, kitchens and bathrooms, children's toys, workout rooms, pet areas and kills dust mites and bacteria without the use of chemicals.

• Home steam cleaner with 13-piece accessory kit
  • Powerful 1,780 Watt heating system
  • 18/10-gauge stainless steel tank
  • Automatic shut-off - with a low water indicator
  • 58 p.s.i operating pressure = dry steam
  • 8" electric cord
  • Adjustable pressure controller (located on handle)
  • 7' steam hose cord
  • Removes allergens, mold and mildew

rod

Retired 22 years
Just wondering, does anybody on here own a steam cleaner ?
Thinking of getting this one.
Any opinions appreciated.

Reliable Enviromate E5

Chemical-free cleaning is the safest way to clean your home, keep your family safe and protect our fragile environment. The E3 has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience. It will clean the toughest cleaning chores with its powerful 1780W heating system. Deodorizes and sanitizes tile floors, grouts, kitchens and bathrooms, children's toys, workout rooms, pet areas and kills dust mites and bacteria without the use of chemicals.

• Home steam cleaner with 13-piece accessory kit
  • Powerful 1,780 Watt heating system
  • 18/10-gauge stainless steel tank
  • Automatic shut-off - with a low water indicator
  • 58 p.s.i operating pressure = dry steam
  • 8" electric cord
  • Adjustable pressure controller (located on handle)
  • 7' steam hose cord
  • Removes allergens, mold and mildew

My daughter has 3 kids---- a 4 yr old boy and twin girls almost 2 year old. She says her steam cleaner was the best investment she ever made. She has tile floors throughout most of her house.