New Training Designed To Oppress

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The New Training being taught to the driver supervisors is designed to beat the driver down and make him or her scared to resist. Seems UPS likes the "Slave Owner " style. They figure they have enough lawmakers and judges in their back pocket that they are above the law. This training taught states that a :censored2: off employee is a more productive employee. The "NEW" performance ride is not designed to help you correct poor methods, It's designed to Harass, intimidate, and cause you to make any little mistake that you can be disciplined for. An employee who has been given enough progressive discipline will live in fear, work harder, not report injuries and keep quiet about contract and labor law violations. The company loves it and so does the Union.
Sheep Dawg: with all due respect , this has been going on for YEARS, but your are right in a way. They have been stepping it up in recent years. I laughed at them on my last day at work when I retired last June.

I told them that between my pension, 401k, IRA, and future SS bennies I will be getting over 7500 a month.

The best revenge is LIVING WELL! ( and letting them know about it )

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Stalking is when someone follows another member from one thread to another making caustic remarks about the person - You.
I was making caustic remarks within a thread on the topic of the thread.

Let's break it down for your simple, one track way of thinking. If someone posts something, it's up for comment regardless of how you feel.

Maybe some members shouldn't post such large amounts of BS if they don't want comments on them.

And what you described is what you do all over here except you have mod privileges so you can edit a conversation any way you want and you have.

Hypocritical =you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Let's break it down for your simple, one track way of thinking. If someone posts something, it's up for comment regardless of how you feel.

Maybe some members shouldn't post such large amounts of BS if they don't want comments on them.

And what you described is what you do all over here except you have mod privileges so you can edit a conversation any way you want and you have.

Hypocritical =you.
Bitchy today!
I like that!
Maybe all those relatives will leave soon and you can relax.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Sheep Dawg: with all due respect , this has been going on for YEARS, but your are right in a way. They have been stepping it up in recent years. I laughed at them on my last day at work when I retired last June.

I told them that between my pension, 401k, IRA, and future SS bennies I will be getting over 7500 a month.

The best revenge is LIVING WELL! ( and letting them know about it )

Please cite specific examples at ups you've experienced. Not generic ones you've read on here but actual situations.

Anyone with as much time as you claim will have an orginal story or many.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No, I just see through your garbage of calling out others but doing 10x worse here.

No wonder you were in corporate management.
Crotchety and whiny bitching!
Jealously looks better in green!

ORION in Green.jpg

JackStraw

Monkey Butt, reading your posts i get the impression that because of orion upgrades UPS will be able to get anybody to deliver a route. Unless you've been keeping up with the job you left 24 years ago(why you would do this is beyond my comprehension) THERE IS NO WAY UPS would be able to pull this off. How was the pre-load 30 years ago? Guess what, it's the same. 100 lbs of dung in a 10 pound bag. While Orion does help, in no way is it going to enable anybody coming off the street to do this job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Monkey Butt, reading your posts i get the impression that because of orion upgrades UPS will be able to get anybody to deliver a route.
I doubt that.

Unless you've been keeping up with the job you left 24 years ago (why you would do this is beyond my comprehension)
I wanted to work in jobs that were more interesting and challenging.

How was the pre-load 30 years ago? Guess what, it's the same. 100 lbs of dung in a 10 pound bag.
Preload is preload ... I can go with that.

While Orion does help, in no way is it going to enable anybody coming off the street to do this job.
ORION is for the new driver ... not the preload.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yes. But until they can know what is going to be in the load that morning and load the truck the way Orion wants you to do it, it is not going to fly.

The whole system is screwed since going public. Its one big spiral into the Earth like a bad slow-motion plane crash.

Sheep DAWG

He thinks UPS can cut salaries and hire anyone off the street to deliver packages with Orion 6.9....lol He believes Everything they tell them. I wonder if the 1st glass of kool- aid taste the same as the last....or was really kool-aid? Yea they told us 30 years ago fedx couldn't remain in Buisness. ...and let's don't forget "delivering our Future " that lasted every bit of 2 weeks.. I believe the feeder drivers start rumors at corporate to see how many ideas they will pass down.