New UPS driver

Rick pedaline

Hello, I am fresh out of integrad training. I have spent the last 5 days at a driver training facility in New Stanton, PA. I started on Monday July 21 and graduated today July 25. I would like to start off by saying that was very intense and intimidating the first 2 days. On day 3, I was not as nervous and knew at that point that I was going to graduate and I did just that. I guess my question is what will I be getting paid for the 40 hours that I put in? I was told I would be getting the full driver wage of $18.75/hour. I want to know if this is true. I was hired in with the manager telling me I would be driving and I would be making that as my wage. Thank you in advance for the help.

Sent using BrownCafe App

newguy2026

Well I'm in the same boat as you but your employed by ups and I'm hoping I will be have a road test this week

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rick pedaline

There were 19 people in my class and the instructor told each of us in front of each other that we will all be making $18.75

Sent using BrownCafe App

Siveriano

Hellom I still on the driving school here on Bridgewater NJ. For us is 6 days so this money will be our last day. I was nervous when I was going to do my 10 point commentary as driving. But it went all fine. And yes the pay rate is 18.75 an hour.
On our class we were told who was going where and lucky me I was the only one going to my center so I already speak to my supervisor and he told me ill be working mostly 5 days and that ill start on tuesday 29 so thats the day after I finish my training.

So excited to be part of this team.