New Video! Contract Update! Tick Tock

Pullman Brown

Not running too many ground routes anymore because of lay offs. Preparing for a 5k run instead.

That was my point the other day, that wouldn’t continue in my building because if an air driver is running ground then tons of 9.5’s are being filed because staffing is bad. Staffing gets better because they get tired of paying the grievances etc.. temps come on and problem is fixed- air drivers go back to delivering air only.

PT Car Washer

That was my point the other day, that wouldn’t continue in my building because if an air driver is running ground then tons of 9.5’s are being filed because staffing is bad. Staffing gets better because they get tired of paying the grievances etc.. temps come on and problem is fixed- air drivers go back to delivering air only.
LOL. Not everyone lives in the BOG. What is the difference between a PT temp delivery driver and a PT air driver delivering ground?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@RoswellHub I was talking to one of the Business Agents from our local yesterday and he told me that UPS isnt negotiating at ALL. He told me the Management reps didnt even show up at several of the meetings. I told him even though i'm retired I'll be walking the line with my brothers and sisters

Pullman Brown

Too embarrassed to answer? We don't have PT temp delivery drivers in my building.

Again the intention of the language was for ground to be delivered by RPCD’s. Let’s assume we didn’t have temps, we still would be filing on you! Because no matter the setup in the long run it saves them money by letting you deliver.