New Video! Contract Update! Tick Tock

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
At my building it is hard enough just to get delivery drivers to show up let alone make them work 14 hours a day. Delivery drivers tell me since I am PT I have to do their work while they go home.
As if that's really a viable long-term choice they have?

Give us a break, nobody who has ever worked for UPS as a full-time driver is buying that story.

Now go sit in the corner you painted yourself into and think about it some more.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
PT air driver.

For years.... you have maintained that you are a PT car washer, that is "air exception" qualified.

Which is it ?

Not running too many ground routes anymore because of lay offs.

In a recent post, you stated that you have already made 24k this year....

Delivery drivers tell me since I am PT I have to do their work while they go home.

Full-time drivers.... dispatching PT people ?

BS.

For years.... you have maintained that you are a PT car washer, that is "air exception" qualified.

Which is it ?

In a recent post, you stated that you have already made 24k this year....

Full-time drivers.... dispatching PT people ?

BS.
FT Union members in my building are always telling the PT what to do. Part of the arrogance of being a delivery driver I guess. Over $24k.

Foreshadowing

This video is inaccurate and irresponsible. Teamcare has not made the decision yet on whether the healthcare system will be in effect if there is a work stoppage. This will be determined at a later date.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This video is inaccurate and irresponsible. Teamcare has not made the decision yet on whether the healthcare system will be in effect if there is a work stoppage. This will be determined at a later date.
Where did you come up with this line of :censored2:?

Thebrownblob

I wish I was wrong. Prove me wrong by calling Teamcare and asking them.

That way you’re just not bany the drum on a message board. Make the call and get actual information and report back to your union brothers and sisters.
I don’t need to. I sat in front of the teamcare trustees in October when they told us L O L.. matter fact, we have more than two years of reserves if we were to need it.