New Virtual Timestudy

Raw

Raw Member
Well last week our center virtual time study came out and all routes benefited except 2. I lost a ton of time allowance in one area. It was my favorite route in 23 years! Good thing for me the routes go up for bid in March. I got screwed like this on my route before this route that I was happy with for 11 years! :angry:

SWORDFISH

LOL.... " New Virtual Timestudy" Sory it cracked me up because this method has been being used for years now. We got ours a few years ago.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My hail Mary failed. I gained .005. ALL us people they been beating on, didnt gain. So the beating will continue. I was actually told I was fat anyway. Im sure they meant the route allowance.........................
I am now sure its me................it could not be them playing with the numbers, I hear that just cannot happen.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our center had the new "allowances" from our time study go into affect and about half of our routes gained just a little bit of time. The rest lost allot of time. Well, wouldn't you know it??!?!.....Most of the routes that lost time are run by drivers that get between one and two hours of bonus. Well, make that...USED TO MAKE between one and two hours of bonus. LOL! Some people just don't understand that running, skipping lunch, and running up miles, will always catch up with them in the end. Listening to those guys piss and moan about how much time they lost and how UPS was "stealing money" from them was kind of like hearing a couple of spoiled brats whine about their parent's cutting their allowances in half. I'm all for fair allowances but some people seem think that they are entitled to a 10 hour paid day that only takes 8 hours to run simply because they have been cheating the system for so long and were getting away with it. Well, guess what? Its over.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Our center had the new "allowances" from our time study go into affect and about half of our routes gained just a little bit of time. The rest lost allot of time. Well, wouldn't you know it??!?!.....Most of the routes that lost time are run by drivers that get between one and two hours of bonus. Well, make that...USED TO MAKE between one and two hours of bonus. LOL! Some people just don't understand that running, skipping lunch, and running up miles, will always catch up with them in the end. Listening to those guys piss and moan about how much time they lost and how UPS was "stealing money" from them was kind of like hearing a couple of spoiled brats whine about their parent's cutting their allowances in half. I'm all for fair allowances but some people seem think that they are entitled to a 10 hour paid day that only takes 8 hours to run simply because they have been cheating the system for so long and were getting away with it. Well, guess what? Its over.
I've heard that before from bonus drivers who have had their standards whacked. One guy actually wanted to file a grievance to get the time put back on his route and when I tried to explain to him how and why that was a total non starter he went on a rant about how useless the union was. What can ya do?