New Years drunk chat

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's right lets get this started early!!! Who has big plans tomorrow and who is usually in bed before the new year rings in. Lets hear it folks what are your plans tomorrow.

I'm going to red lobster with my kids and my mother in law. I'm dropping about 240$. We are doing it up isn't that really cool. Not. I don't care she is alone and I've always got her back. She after all gave birth to the woman who bore my kids.

God bless

TheKid

Going over a neighbor's house for Chinese food and a few cocktails. Champagne toast at midnight and probably home in bed by 12:15.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hope you all enjoy the chat.......I'll be in bed by 8:00 P.M.
It'll be New Year's somewhere in the world at that time!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Whenever there is a big game on Monday Night Football my co-workers will ask me if I watched it---I tell them that is what Sports Center is for (I can't stay up that late). The New Year will come whether I stay up or not---I will be in bed by 10pm and will watch the Today show for the highlights.

S

serenity now

in bed by 2200 * awake and up at 0500 * workday, weekend (that's Sat. & Sun more), holiday, vacation, all the same............

Notretiredyet

I'm a designated driver, at least for a few hrs today. Taking the wife to dinner later, home before the crazy people head out to party.

over9five

Staff member
Chinese food for dinner, no interest in seeing the ball drop.
Just another night.

Probably won't even have a drink.