New Years drunk chat

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I plan on falling asleep on the couch by my woodstove, with a Bassett hound on my lap and a glass of root beer next to me. My wife will (hopefully) wake me up in time to see the ball drop at midnight and ring in the New Year. I will get up around 7:00 tomorrow feeling one helluva lot better than most of you guys![/QUOTE
I may feel like crap tomorrow but I'm gonna feel great tonight.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Just got back from the boy's house. Kinda split playing pool. Ate too much, really didn't drink that much. Happy New Year to all of you!!!

Oh, yeah, the ribs were great!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I actually stayed awake this time and got to wake my wife up in time to watch the ball drop! Wild times!

Yawn

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I need help u all. Signed out of my iPhone app and can't sign back in. Cheryl if u can PM me all my info it will greatly appreciated.

S

serenity now

It is a brand new year and one of my resolutions is to distance myself from those things or people whom I don't care to be around or interact with.

ok
if others feel the same way , you may find yourself in a lonely situation

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ok
if others feel the same way , you may find yourself in a lonely situation

...which is certainly their choice...

You have to realize that I do not dislike her as a person. I dislike the way that she dominates an Internet forum designed primarily for active UPS employees when she herself has never worked a day of her life for UPS. I dislike her open disdain for anything Obama. I dislike her reliance upon suspect news sources which she then repeats verbatim on this forum and passes off as her own thoughts. I dislike her inability to accept or even consider opposing or contrasting points of view on any subject. I basically dislike everything about her online persona and as such do not wish to have anything more to do with her.

As for finding myself in a lonely situation that is the second of my resolutions----less time here and more time getting out of my comfort zone and meeting new people. While I do appreciate my quiet time I do tend to get lonely and need to put myself out there. I have not been happy for some time now and it has begun to show, not only here, but in my work and personal lives as well. 2013 will be a year of big changes for me.

My third resolution is to be more honest with myself and with others.

To sum up----no moreluck, less Brown Cafe, less alone time, more people time, more honesty.