New Years drunk chat

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's a full beer no light stuff huh.

Add a margarita to my list.
I've been drinking Great Lakes for the past two months. It's expensive and it's got a high alchole but its damm good. Google it and read about it sometime. It's a very famous brewery Great Lakes Brewing company.

Bro in law says which Great Lakes. I'm in Chicago this weekend. He always has some in the fridge.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Couldn't decide what to do. Drank in the basement bar, had a few neighbors over, they left, wife cashed in, heading to the neighbors place. Too old to giver, too young to not.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
2013 is gunna be a miller highlife year. Need more catfish to go along with them since taxes are going up.
002.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I plan on falling asleep on the couch by my woodstove, with a Bassett hound on my lap and a glass of root beer next to me. My wife will (hopefully) wake me up in time to see the ball drop at midnight and ring in the New Year. I will get up around 7:00 tomorrow feeling one helluva lot better than most of you guys!

P

pickup

I plan on falling asleep on the couch by my woodstove, with a Bassett hound on my lap and a glass of root beer next to me. My wife will (hopefully) wake me up in time to see the ball drop at midnight and ring in the New Year. I will get up around 7:00 tomorrow feeling one helluva lot better than most of you guys!

Amen to that , brother!