New Years drunk chat

S

serenity now

Thank you Dr. Phil. Do I pay you or your office manager for the consultation?

in the spirit of the holidays : no charge

one small suggestion though - when you do venture out among the civilian population, try and relax your porcupine quills just a little

...which is certainly their choice...

You have to realize that I do not dislike her as a person. I dislike the way that she dominates an Internet forum designed primarily for active UPS employees when she herself has never worked a day of her life for UPS. I dislike her open disdain for anything Obama. I dislike her reliance upon suspect news sources which she then repeats verbatim on this forum and passes off as her own thoughts. I dislike her inability to accept or even consider opposing or contrasting points of view on any subject. I basically dislike everything about her online persona and as such do not wish to have anything more to do with her.

As for finding myself in a lonely situation that is the second of my resolutions----less time here and more time getting out of my comfort zone and meeting new people. While I do appreciate my quiet time I do tend to get lonely and need to put myself out there. I have not been happy for some time now and it has begun to show, not only here, but in my work and personal lives as well. 2013 will be a year of big changes for me.

My third resolution is to be more honest with myself and with others.

To sum up----no moreluck, less Brown Cafe, less alone time, more people time, more honesty.
if you want to come to one of my Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, parties I could probably hook you up with one of my wives lady friends. Me and you could drink some beers and you could hang with some people. Let me know. You could even stay in the guest bedroom.

gingerkat

As for finding myself in a lonely situation that is the second of my resolutions----less time here and more time getting out of my comfort zone and meeting new people. While I do appreciate my quiet time I do tend to get lonely and need to put myself out there. I have not been happy for some time now and it has begun to show, not only here, but in my work and personal lives as well. 2013 will be a year of big changes for me.
I haven't been around to know all the inter workings of BC, but this paragraph says quite a bit about you. It takes a big person to point out the somewhat painful or flawed things in one's life. Good luck to you Upstate and I hope you find that extra special something to help close the gap on those things in 2013. Happy New Year!