Next Gen "DIAD" will indeed be modified smartphones

JL 0513

This info has reached center managers where mine talked about it this morning.

Similar to the helper phones currently in use, after DIAD 5 is phased out, we will be getting these modified phones.

Of course this is for good and bad.

Inputting text will be a pain, especially in the winter when you want to wear gloves.

Compactness is nice in one sense but what will you use to fend off a dog on the attack? The DIAD, even the size or the 5, is a nice tool to put in front of the dogs jaw.

They'll need to be made to work outside of good signal areas. The current helper units have trouble in weak cell areas.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
This info has reached center managers where mine talked about it this morning.

Similar to the helper phones currently in use, after DIAD 5 is phased out, we will be getting these modified phones.

Of course this is for good and bad.

Inputting text will be a pain, especially in the winter when you want to wear gloves.

Compactness is nice in one sense but what will you use to fend off a dog on the attack? The DIAD, even the size or the 5, is a nice tool to put in front of the dogs jaw.

They'll need to be made to work outside of good signal areas. The current helper units have trouble in weak cell areas.
We've had images of it floating around on our site. Has a board with buttons directly underneath. slimmer but still has roughly the same shape as the diad 5.

One drop and they are toast.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I saw this, I don't know if it is DIAD 6.
fullsizeoutput_780.jpeg

dogs.bite.me

No signature button. I suppose the stop complete button could be the enter key. THEY BETTER NOT PUT THOSE ON THE SCREEN

I doubt it will be a cell phone as I've heard it will update your Orion after every stop.
Could be touch screen where stop complete / sig buttons are in the display