Nice Fluff Piece

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well bbscam's always more than anxious to rub our noses in the dog crap. Just wait until Fred starts picking the pockets of Ground contractors.

Oh, and it will happen too.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yep. Fred will have his way with Sammy and then he will "sit in it" too. I'm sure Fred thinks that Ground contractors are way overpaid. Count on it, Sammy.

bbsam

Staff member
Yep. Fred will have his way with Sammy and then he will "sit in it" too. I'm sure Fred thinks that Ground contractors are way overpaid. Count on it, Sammy.
That's still a ways down the line. I've said it before. I consider myself in competition with the other contractors in our building and am fairly certain that within 5 years the number will be cut in half. We are auditioning through the first ISP agreement and I feel very good about how things are progressing. Fred has a lot of money to be saved but with the board set the way it is, he can both save money and keep the ISP model.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS was the furthest thing from my mind when I got out of the service. I wanted to use my degree. My kids like to eat so I had to get a job. I got lucky.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
UPS was the furthest thing from my mind when I got out of the service. I wanted to use my degree. My kids like to eat so I had to get a job. I got lucky.

Sent using BrownCafe App
so my kids like to eat too. Same as you i had to get a job. "So much for perusing one's dream."

Sent using BrownCafe App

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
In what world do you think Fred cares whether you respect and admire him? Do you really think Scott gives two shakes whether we respect and admire him? Both have businesses to run which requires tough choices be made.

You are correct. Why would a "murderer" and a person that committed "fraud", give a rats @ss about his employees?

Got it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are correct. Why would a "murderer" and a person that committed "fraud", give a rats @ss about his employees?

Got it.

Hey!! Quit making fun of my idol!! Fred was exonerated of all of those charges...several times. Of course, some money changed hands, but he is NOT a drunken, swindling, murderer, unethical businessman, and general all-around rat bastard. He's my hero.