No announcement about pay actions????

Abusdfdxcrr

Our station is serving up food now n days and they said keep up the good work a surprise next month. I guess we will have donuts all month long to put the bandage on the sting 😢 w the "raise" announcement. ☺️

Serf

Companies will stop using them because of not making service commitments and the company refusing to honor their money back guarantee. If FedEx is still around 3 years from now, I'll be surprised. If they are still around 5 years from now, I'll be shocked.
That’s why IMO everything must be shifted to ground, with a massive shrinking of Express into P1 only.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The answer is no one. It will never change till we wise up and stand together. If you think I’m wrong, then why are you complaining about the pay?
Never said you were wrong. Not complaining either. Quit looking for trouble.

Serf

You better hope that doesn’t happen or that’s the end of Fedx
FedEx was on the ropes before Strong Flu season. Talks of merger and acquisition with Walmart, Amazon, etc. LMO, etc. Even before the world changed in 2020; I have to think long and hard when the last time I left the building before 9:00 on Tue-Fri.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
FedEx was on the ropes before Strong Flu season. Talks of merger and acquisition with Walmart, Amazon, etc. LMO, etc. Even before the world changed in 2020; I have to think long and hard when the last time I left the building before 9:00 on Tue-Fri.
LOL. The “talks” of a merger and acquisition were people who don’t know their butts from holes in the ground offering up baseless speculation and other people who also don’t know their butts from holes in the ground heard it and acted though it was really a thing.

floridays

LOL. The “talks” of a merger and acquisition were people who don’t know their butts from holes in the ground offering up baseless speculation and other people who also don’t know their butts from holes in the ground heard it and acted though it was really a thing.
All that aside, give us a prediction about the future from now till Jan 1 Mr Oracle of Memphis,
the guy with both hands full of his ass.

Serf

All I’m saying is that was what the rumor mill was going on and on about. So much so that our senior actually had a meeting about it. Then proceeded to talk about how in the near future express would only deliver FO, P1, SO. (Jan 2020)
Side note, we’ve been running e star for months now. Less lates overall I think. But trucks breaking down much more. And I know overall morale is lowest I’ve ever seen.

Aquaman

I wonder who’s sitting at the table for the employees when the board meets?
Nobody… they draw the line where it will hurt the company with turnover/hiring, and they go just under that line and gamble. Most Express employees rage but won’t quit.

Aquaman

You can’t pretend that the company isn’t changing right before your eyes lol. Maybe people don’t have it right. But this isn’t the same company it was last week. It’s the main reason people are always so anxious about pay. Sure people are always going to just want more money. But a lot of it is the fact that this company is decomposing from the inside out. Talk to anyone higher up the ladder. None of them truly believe there is a pay problem….

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You can’t pretend that the company isn’t changing right before your eyes lol.
“The rumors about FedEx merging or being bought out were stupid.”

“YOU CAN’T DENY THE COMPANY IS CHANGING!!!!!!”

If it weren’t for non-sequiturs, this board would be dead.

!Retired!

All I’m saying is that was what the rumor mill was going on and on about. So much so that our senior actually had a meeting about it. Then proceeded to talk about how in the near future express would only deliver FO, P1, SO. (Jan 2020)
Side note, we’ve been running e star for months now. Less lates overall I think. But trucks breaking down much more. And I know overall morale is lowest I’ve ever seen.
Just like the rumors every year about 2-3 step raises and $5 for top pay. Oddly enough, I haven't seen any of those this year :confused:

fatboy33

Sure, the board probably doesn’t “vote” on it until September.
But that vote is just a formality of months and months (once a month so not as long as it sounds) of narrowing down language before the vote to make it look good.
59 and all on time is using semantics to make it look like they’ll sit down in September to hash this out when it was all but written in stone half a year prior.
Agree. In years past, they'd be boasting and bragging about raises. When they're quiet, as they've been this past few years, expect a raise for new hires and possibly a bonus, which IRS will relieve you of 50 percent, for long time employees. I also predict come 2023 the goal is to eliminate overtime completely or do their best trying. Just look around you, this is the business plan around the United states most companies exercise. It's their profits, not yours.