No Masks, No Hand Sanitizer, Filthy Facilities: A Sick UPS Worker Speaks Out

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What do you take issue with specifically?
The slow roll out of supplies, the cavalier attitude at the beginning. He and the administration have gotten better, but the fact remains in my opinion too much valuable time was lost at the beginning. Part of the problem was the CDC was not prepared for this and from email released through the freedom of information request show a disorganized mess from the CDC at the beginning of this.
Do I think Trump is personally responsible for that? No, but it is his administration and he is the leader of the government so it is ultimately his responsibility

Internal Emails Show How Chaos at the CDC Slowed the Early Response to Coronavirus — ProPublica

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The slow roll out of supplies, the cavalier attitude at the beginning. He and the administration have gotten better, but the fact remains in my opinion too much valuable time was lost at the beginning. Part of the problem was the CDC was not prepared for this and from email released through the freedom of information request show a disorganized mess from the CDC at the beginning of this.
Do I think Trump is personally responsible for that? No, but it is his administration and he is the leader of the government so it is ultimately his responsibility
Okay.
I agree the CDC :censored2: the bed.
I think Trump acted quickly enough under the circumstances but that's a matter of opinion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Talk about gullible. It took him 2 1/2 months to react (not act, because he had no plan). What a chump you are.
It took 2 and a half months because communist China covered up their outbreak by lying to the international community and censoring their doctors and citizens.

You're literally pushing communist propaganda. The hell is wrong with you?

El Correcto

god is dead
The intelligence on this was available 2019. Hence the name Covid-19.
He was too busy golfing with his fat ass self to have a timely plan to protect the American public. And you support that? What a turd
That intelligence was lies to WHO about it not being human to human transmissible. Then China allowed 5 million people to leave Wuhan.