No RPCD allowed

purehavanne

That’s the beauty of knowing all the hood routes. No 22.4 will ever volunteer to go over that side of town. Easiest money you can make in my Center. 90 stops 6 hours. Off clock by 3.

Zowert

You better grieve that.

PVD drivers are taking more and more work from us. If I ever see one on my route I’m gonna be pissed.

D0hhh

Is there anything I can do if im a 22.4 and want to work monday but aren't allowed anymore? What if they run pvd on momdays instead of me.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You better grieve that.

PVD drivers are taking more and more work from us. If I ever see one on my route I’m gonna be pissed.
What realistically can we do when instructed to give work to a PVD? So far everyone 22.4 and RPCD is always offered a 6th punch at my center. So there is never a time a PVD is working on a day that I haven’t been offered work. But they already have a few working in the loop where I cover and there are bound to be more soon. I am instructed to meet them and give them stops just about every day. As long as they give me 8 hrs of work to keep for myself there isn’t anything I can do right?

Overpaid Union Thug

Negative. Saturday would be considered extra work for a rcpd. 22.4 is required to be there, someone who isnt scheduled but performing extra work doesnt have seniority
Wrong. Extra work doesn’t negate seniority rights. Until 22.4s have bid routes that cary through Saturday (will never happen) they will always be vulnerable to selecting Saturday routes after RPCDs.

Overpaid Union Thug

Having a bidded route has nothing to do with it. Someone who isnt scheduled to work cant show up on someone else's day and pull seniority.
Saturdays are no different than any other day. Being scheduled on a Saturday as part of a Tuesday-Sat classification (which is a lower classification than RPCDs) doesn’t give a 22.4 “super seniority” over an RCPD. No steward or BA would let any center attempt such nonsense without a fight.