No sigs on resi stops? DR Everything!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
300.gif

Sierra44

Now go home and get yer freakin’ shine box!!
Actually had pcm with safety commite stating "discipline will be issued for seat belt violations, and there's nothing your shop stewards can do"
If they're using telematics to discipline you then absolutely your shop stewards can do something about it. It's in the contract stating no employee shall be disciplined based on technology. They have to actually see you without your seatbelt on.

BrownClown69

Seniority date 5-5-95 (full time) soo much bs here. Enjoy ladies, I'm going to bed. I'm sure that micro-minded corporate lackey has quite a few things to say(can't argue points, but argue symantics). It's ok tho...... have at it. Seems a moot point at this moment anyway.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If they're using telematics to discipline you then absolutely your shop stewards can do something about it. It's in the contract stating no employee shall be disciplined based on technology. They have to actually see you without your seatbelt on.
No employee shall be discharged based solely on technology.
They can print as many warning letters as they want.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Seniority date 5-5-95 (full time) soo much bs here. Enjoy ladies, I'm going to bed. I'm sure that micro-minded corporate lackey has quite a few things to say(can't argue points, but argue symantics). It's ok tho...... have at it. Seems a moot point at this moment anyway.

In retrospect, we adults should have known better than to argue with a clown, let alone a brownclown.

BTW, *semantics*