No sigs on resi stops? DR Everything!

BrownArmy

Seniority date 5-5-95 (full time) soo much bs here. Enjoy ladies, I'm going to bed. I'm sure that micro-minded corporate lackey has quite a few things to say(can't argue points, but argue symantics). It's ok tho...... have at it. Seems a moot point at this moment anyway.

Welcome to the BC.

underworked1

32 years, I have never pulled my mirrors,

...And never will!
Doesn't mean it works, just means you are lucky. My wife has never cleared an intersection in 13 years of driving without issue. But I know a lot of drivers canned for getting hit in an intersection. I'll pull my mirrors..it takes longer and means more $

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Wtf? Just started a few days ago. Management made a bold move stating no signatures on any resi stop unless it's a sig required..... I have been dr'ing phones, and 60" tvs at unsecured locations for days..... they even threatened us with warning letters for getting sigs on resis...... no one else getting this?

Sups all demanded dr everything. It's BS. I fought it for 2 days till I was pulled aside for grabbing 130 sigs out of 155 stops. Soo much bs going on..... even threats about warning letters for seat belt dings....

Lp was part of the 1 pcm for our center

If they're legit, what's the big deal? I think it's an attempt to drop your plan day to add more stops. There's always a hidden agenda.

Isn't at the driver's discretion to release or get a signature?

But if you're still getting the work done, what's the problem? I feel more comfortable placing the package in the hand of the customer and having confirmation the package was received.

But it also keeps us away from being over allowed. Even though you might finish slightly faster, your over allow will go through the roof and now they'll act as if you're not moving fast enough.

Because it just invites them to load you up more

I don't call 190/200 stops trying to get less work. I do my and do it well. I don't complain about my stop count. I'm keeping it for becoming 220 or more.

Sarcasm aye? Not looking for your approval but don't come here and act all pro ups as if you're running side by side with the CEO. Guys like you are the why we don't have much of a uniting anymore. You seem to be no better than management. Should have been an on road sup and not a package car driver. You're supposed to be for your Union brother, not the company. Smh.

Nope. No games here. It's called staying under the radar. Time allowances are so bad where I am that the only way to stay where they want you to be is with signatures. Our 9.5 grievance does not work. It here paying them out over here and I for one would rather be off than to be getting paid for grievances for excessive work.

It's not playing games if its legit.

I was told by management that you still get credit for the package. It goes by the number punched and not the number scanned.

It should always be about customer service. How
Much you're willing to pay shouldn't be a thought in your mind. Every package should be treated as if it's expensive.

Route has 100 biz stops..... but that's not the point. They are fighting the influx of 9.5 grievances. Trying to get us in earlier. Sigs were our main defense against that

I do my job by the book. Bad dr locations, unsecured apartment complexes, all now are forced dr.. .

Oh well then that's a little different. I'm not on the list and I always get it done. Now it makes a little more sense as to why they're doing it by you.

Guys that ran scratch are now 2 hours over..... complete bs

See what I mean?

I tried to explain this to drive in drive out but he wasn't feeling it.

I get it done..... actually one of their top swing drivers. I am fighting their ignoring seniority with the 9.5..... so far it's working

I'd never released unsecured apartment complexes. It goes against the methods.

How can they enforce something that's not a part of the contract though?

Go at the with the methods and fight it from there. They're quick to write us up over here for not following the methods. We already have a ton of driver follow ups. I can only imagine how that will increase if they forced the same here.

No writing..... shop stewards just shrug their shoudlers......

Daaaamn. Weak representation.

Basically told us, "let them write warning letters, let's see if they stick"

They won't stick but geez. Fire you for getting signatures. This company is headed in the wrong direction.

Don't even get me started on threats of warning letters for seat belt telematics

Lol. They're supposed to witness you performing the infraction before they can discipline. They'll be hard to do if they aren't physically on the truck with you.

Actually had pcm with safety commite stating "discipline will be issued for seat belt violations, and there's nothing your shop stewards can do"

Several of us yelled out "that's intimidation"..... to no avail

What the friend..k?! Contract rules always apply. They're trying to ax everyone for anything.

Just be careful. Are they giving warning letters for not pulling your mirrors?

I pull in mirrors 100%, even during rides when they tell me I don't have to. I have had it with the bs. U want it by the book..... u got it!

What's the matter slave.... bad day?

Stop refreshing the post and go about your business. How about it???

My #s went up to almost an hour over with no dr...... so ur theory is nonsense

There is a direct impact. You gain about another 1:15 seconds per signature. It adds up pretty quickly.

And I was 50-70 under every day prior

Because they have to get you at least an 8 hour day. Dr drops your plan day so they have to put more stops to compensate.

I am delivering to a ghetto..... serious garbage u wouldn't want to be stranded at night in...... serious guys, I kno 33 routes in my center, this one is a complete joke.

Lol. Not a upser long enough???

Brownslave, I'm talkin to you.

Great response frigid..... and complete useless babble

You may save time but the time you save will still have you way over because they don't give you what they should for DR

We all need 300 stops a day.. that's a fair days works for a fair days pay..... right?

Lol. If they give you 300 they'll be expecting more soon after. It's never enough for these clowns.

What's wrong is we are covering a real topic and you're talking smack.

He sayin that's what ups wants from us.

What the hell? Let's see how that holds up when your knee is giving out from agreeing to so much work.

Way to go frigid.... I only dr is these hell holes because I am directed to. 100% not secured location, every other house is a no dr (which management has removed no dr status), only to run up stop count. U seem to only run ur mouth

Oh I forgot, resident backbone-less suit. Why would u understand hard work

We earn our money no matter what the stop count. We don't need fellow Union brothers like frigid making us feel as if we don't do enough work. He's acting like a wife that can't be satisfied.

There is a difference between hard work and excessive hard work.

Sorry brown army, they want us to dr things in unsecured locations..... phones and tvs...... I have been around for almost 20 years. This is a shock to the system

Try those workouts with your cartilage worn out from those stop counts.

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting dimmer and dimmer

Lmao. Nice.

Where's frigid with the ups dictated response?

Ooooh. Didn't quite pay attention to that. Just looked like a bunch of letters to me. Lol. I get it now.

Ftsup talking all garbage and not even doing the job himself.

Typical. I see a lot of that where I am.

Such a bs response I actually lol...... I have crackheads follow me and snatched up packages that I have 4-6 follow ups per day. So by ur estimation, I should do as instructed and work 40-60 follow ups per day. Way to go champ..... ur upper level management to the core

Yep. All common sense goes out the window when you cross over to the dark side. They have their own brainwashing class that goes on behind closed doors.

It's not playing the system if its legit.

And I have..... but not anymore....... no need. Dr everything.

Now what frigid????

It tells nothing. Didn't he say they're forcing him to release whether good or not???

Frigid need a minute to converse with satan..... give it time.

Seems like he's done that already

Thx woofer.... just to repeat, i have left 60" tvs at unsecured apartment complexes...... per managerial directive.

Hey frigid, u comprende? I am forced to dr in non secured locations. ... phones, tvs.... everything but high values

Fridgid, it's part of the methods to knock on the door. If they come out, how is that playing the system for getting a sig???

Ur responses are rhetoric. Don't trifle with me u corporate clown.

Thx frigid, for being all that I expected from a corporate tool. I tell truths.... u manipulate and see truths u want. Congrats

Good job turd.... sorry I used word u can't comprehend..... I'll shoot for a 3rd grade reading level next time.

Lol. Nice, brownclown.

I love ur nonsense, it's like arguing with a toddler. Congrats, I'll give u a cookie.

Hahaha, a tool and a follower. U not intimidating me clown. Argue points, or recess to ur hole to cry.

And apparently brown slave is in management as well.... congrats slappy....

Seems that way

Would you enjoy proper grammer? Looks like cowardice of the imminent loser...... please continue. ....

Just for the record brown slave, are you union or corporate?

Thanks for your gifs.... very entertaining. Yet, wholly unnecessary.

I'm sorry, we're all retarded truck drivers...... my apologies for using modern terminology

Is this over yet? Corporate lackey seems to be out of gifs.....

Seniority date 5-5-95 (full time) soo much bs here. Enjoy ladies, I'm going to bed. I'm sure that micro-minded corporate lackey has quite a few things to say(can't argue points, but argue symantics). It's ok tho...... have at it. Seems a moot point at this moment anyway.
You guys have been members on here for over five and two years respectively and I honestly can't recall seeing your posts much of anywhere else then one thread rolls in and your mugs are plastered all over the thirteen pages of it.

CleverNameHere

I'm shocked to see no remarks at all about this more-or-less "Peak" in July, I try to pay as little attention to work related topics as possible but I'm guessing we can thank "CRAmazon Prime (crime) day." Helpers needed in mid-July? Wow. Just wow. Peak no longer stops. Hell with CRAmazon and hell with this job. Salute to you all who can still deal, we need you and here's to hoping this cesspool doesn't implode on you good people. My search for another career path is underway. Between ORION, forced lunches and CRAmazon this jobs become an unlivable nightmare. I love working but miss looking forward to getting up in the morning. Best wishes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But if you're still getting the work done, what's the problem? I feel more comfortable placing the package in the hand of the customer and having confirmation the package was received.
But it also keeps us away from being over allowed. Even though you might finish slightly faster, your over allow will go through the roof and now they'll act as if you're not moving fast enough.

Wu*?