No sigs on resi stops? DR Everything!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys have been members on here for over five and two years respectively and I honestly can't recall seeing your posts much of anywhere else then one thread rolls in and your mugs are plastered all over the thirteen pages of it.
Look who is late to the party per usual.

watdaflock?

Sups all demanded dr everything. It's BS. I fought it for 2 days till I was pulled aside for grabbing 130 sigs out of 155 stops. Soo much bs going on..... even threats about warning letters for seat belt dings....
Ask the Sup, who is the maroon upper management, that's pressuring them with unrealistic expectations.

Grey

I DR pretty much everything resi. If it says "no dr" and it's not an over-21 pckg I scan, back arrow, little arrow up, override, override, override, sheet. Choose releases location. Boom.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you can't DR a package without a sig it won't let you. When it freezes you out and there's not an "R" next to the stop in your EDD you're in the clear.

If you can't DR that stop there is a reason. Override is not meant to be used so you can leave packages you aren't supposed to leave.