Nomination Notice From Local 952

The Silent Bang

I'm wondering why PDK didn't make the nomination announcement in our JC newspaper like every other Local Union in So-Cal that has elections this fall!
I guess this is why we are receiving a more personalized one in the mail. I'm wondering how much this is costing the local? All of PK supporters are saying why we have members running against them, why are making the local spend money! Well PK is doing a pretty good job of wasting the members money all on his own, it would have cost him ZERO money to get it together and make the timeline to place that announcement in the paper for FREE!!

I want to say THANK YOU very much PK for not being on top of important things at the local and sending the nomination and election of officers announcement to our members at home. Most members don't read the back of the paper and this notice will inform them in a different and direct way ..

BigDaddyO8a

I'm wondering why PDK didn't make the nomination announcement in our JC newspaper like every other Local Union in So-Cal that has elections this fall!
I guess this is why we are receiving a more personalized one in the mail. I'm wondering how much this is costing the local? All of PK supporters are saying why we have members running against them, why are making the local spend money! Well PK is doing a pretty good job of wasting the members money all on his own, it would have cost him ZERO money to get it together and make the timeline to place that announcement in the paper for FREE!!

I want to say THANK YOU very much PK for not being on top of important things at the local and sending the nomination and election of officers announcement to our members at home. Most members don't read the back of the paper and this notice will inform them in a different and direct way ..
In the Southern California Teamster publication dated August 4th 2016 the announcement is made regarding the nomination and election of officers

LagunaBrown

They announced it at the last general membership meeting. Was EJ and LD paying attention?

The Silent Bang

They announced it at the last general membership meeting. Was EJ and LD paying attention?
You buffoon they have to announce it to the entire local. Every member has to be notified of the up coming nominations and election. Why do you speak on things you know nothing about!

And if you look at the back of the paper you'll see Loxal 952 did not make the announcement.

LagunaBrown

You buffoon they have to announce it to the entire local. Every member has to be notified of the up coming nominations and election. Why do you speak on things you know nothing about!

And if you look at the back of the paper you'll see Loxal 952 did not make the announcement.
I will take that as a no.

The Silent Bang

Take it how ever you want!
My question is why is PK holding the nomination meeting on Labor Day weekend? Every other local that are holding nominations are having their meetings after the holiday .. Mr Union man, Mr 50 year Teamster is holding a meeting on a weekend that celebrates us all that are union members.
Labor day weekend is suppose to be sacred to us Teamsters right?
The Local by-laws Article XVI Section 1 states that the local E-board shall set the time and place of nominations and elections and such time and place SHALL BE CONVENIENT TO THE GREATEST POSSIBLE ATTENDANCE BY ALL THE MEMBERS. So how "convenient" is Labor Day weekend for all members?
This kind of sham is what the members are peed-off at. This is why change is needed!

LagunaBrown

Take it how ever you want!
My question is why is PK holding the nomination meeting on Labor Day weekend? Every other local that are holding nominations are having their meetings after the holiday .. Mr Union man, Mr 50 year Teamster is holding a meeting on a weekend that celebrates us all that are union members.
Labor day weekend is suppose to be sacred to us Teamsters right?
The Local by-laws Article XVI Section 1 states that the local E-board shall set the time and place of nominations and elections and such time and place SHALL BE CONVENIENT TO THE GREATEST POSSIBLE ATTENDANCE BY ALL THE MEMBERS. So how "convenient" is Labor Day weekend for all members?
This kind of sham is what the members are peed-off at. This is why change is needed!
That is a weak argument. I don't care if it was on Christmas I would still show up to back them up over your trolling ass any day!

The Silent Bang

That is a weak argument. I don't care if it was on Christmas I would still show up to back them up over your trolling ass any day!
Of course your going to respond like this.
This is a legitimate concern and it will be addressed.
I show you articles under our BY-Laws and you say it's weak!
Goes to show that your not really in this for the members, your in this for your personal gains

browncowboy

Look at you kettle, every member got a mailer, telling them the nomination meeting date and time. You do realize, every member should keep their info up so they can be informed. Just like our BA and stewards do daily. Keep the members involved, informed and in their job. But you were probably busy making a face book page your friends would be proud of. How much money did you pitch in for those sissy shirts and stickers? How many sell outs do you have? All I hear is you crying about PK? Calling others worthless? Like you've done so much. Not DJ or LD have done a notable thing. Most all are asking who are these clowns? Not my words, members.

LagunaBrown

Of course your going to respond like this.
This is a legitimate concern and it will be addressed.
I show you articles under our BY-Laws and you say it's weak!
Goes to show that your not really in this for the members, your in this for your personal gains
Awe did you have a trip planned? Your are such a cryer. Did you stop to think the the most convenient day for people to attend is a day off you maroon. If it is really important to you then you would be glad to show up. Obviously you care more about your 3 day weekend than the members. Stop comparing us to other locals you little baby. It's obvious your a copy cat. I saw how you copied RC's artwork.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Look at you kettle, every member got a mailer, telling them the nomination meeting date and time. You do realize, every member should keep their info up so they can be informed. Just like our BA and stewards do daily. Keep the members involved, informed and in their job. But you were probably busy making a face book page your friends would be proud of. How much money did you pitch in for those sissy shirts and stickers? How many sell outs do you have? All I hear is you crying about PK? Calling others worthless? Like you've done so much. Not DJ or LD have done a notable thing. Most all are asking who are these clowns? Not my words, members.
And i'm thankful for that because like i stated not everyone reads the paper..
Yeahh real sissy looking shirts huh! You have nothing on that art work that laguna loved! Claims that it's kmacs design, ha ha ha ha! It's our design we just had Kmac use it 3 years ago... You love it!! ha ha ha ha ...
Does it bother you that the local has nothing as badass as we do! ha ha ha! Members love it! And you know it! Right Laguna!

The Silent Bang

Awe did you have a trip planned? Your are such a cryer. Did you stop to think the the most convenient day for people to attend is a day off you maroon. If it is really important to you then you would be glad to show up. Obviously you care more about your 3 day weekend than the members. Stop comparing us to other locals you little baby. It's obvious your a copy cat. I saw how you copied RC's artwork.
Our plans are helping with the campaign, we will be there. And comparing our local to others is what we do. our local is a disgrace and you know it. Whatever that goofball BA is telling you is a lie.
You claimed on this site that our design was good, remember? You think thats Kmac design? It's ours you donkey.
You will try to find ANYTHING to attack us, but in all actuality you have NOTHING!

LagunaBrown

Yeahh real sissy looking shirts huh! You have nothing on that art work that laguna loved! Claims that it's kmacs design, ha ha ha ha! It's our design we just had Kmac use it 3 years ago... You love it!! ha ha ha ha ...
Does it bother you that the local has nothing as badass as we do! ha ha ha! Members love it! And you know it! Right Laguna!
Like I said, I thought is was cool till I saw that you ripped it off from another local.

LagunaBrown

Our plans are helping with the campaign, we will be there. And comparing our local to others is what we do. our local is a disgrace and you know it. Whatever that goofball BA is telling you is a lie.
You claimed on this site that our design was good, remember? You think thats Kmac design? It's ours you donkey.
You will try to find ANYTHING to attack us, but in all actuality you have NOTHING!

You totally ripped off/ recycled this artwork off from LU63!!

RC.png

The Silent Bang

s-l1600-1.jpg
IMG_0056.jpg

Is that really all you got Laguna? Talking about our artwork.. Ask your hero who did this artwork... Ask him who owns it and how kmac got it for his campaign 3 years ago..
Your pathetic!

TLee

"Kmac" is his own man you turd. I love how you claim his campaign material and take credit. He has soldiers that would do anything for him, even make campaign material for him! Unfortunately this time his long lost soldier that made his material went to another local and used it for your cause. The 3 of you are rookies and have no clue what your doing and I'm sure :censored2: feels the same. 63/Jc42 is in the house.

The Silent Bang

"Kmac" is his own man you turd. I love how you claim his campaign material and take credit. He has soldiers that would do anything for him, even make campaign material for him! Unfortunately this time his long lost soldier that made his material went to another local and used it for your cause. The 3 of you are rookies and have no clue what your doing and I'm sure C feels the same. 63/Jc42 is in the house.
Obviously you know nothing about it and how it came to be ...
Long lost soldier ??? ha ha ha ha ha!! GTFO!