Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

myback

Every person will now need to be armed because the police are being crippled and calling 911 will be answered with the sound of crickets. You and you alone will be responsible for your own safety and security, help isn’t coming.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why are you even in this thread, Californians can't own guns?
I'll put up some pics this weekend when I take it out :)
Where the friend* did you find ammo to shoot it? I was planning on recklessly discharging several thousand rounds into the air for NYE from my CZ Scorpion and I have been to Rapid, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Casper, and even tried to find guys up on the rez who had stockpiles and couldnt find any.

I’ve been watching that show Longmire lately. This is probably a stupid question but, is most of the state as beautiful as they show on there?
Why you asking him? He's in Montana. That's like asking the hicks from Lower Alabama if the rest of the state is as beautiful.

Longmire is here in Wyoming. Supposed to be set in Absaroka County but that's not a real county. Longmire kinda uses Buffalo and Sheridan as the locations as the author of the books is from Buffalo. Old Walt actually shoots his scenes in Las Vegas...

...New Mexico that is.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Where the friend* did you find ammo to shoot it? I was planning on recklessly discharging several thousand rounds into the air for NYE from my CZ Scorpion and I have been to Rapid, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Casper, and even tried to find guys up on the rez who had stockpiles and couldnt find any.

Why you asking him? He's in Montana. That's like asking the hicks from Lower Alabama if the rest of the state is as beautiful.

Longmire is here in Wyoming. Supposed to be set in Absaroka County but that's not a real county. Longmire kinda uses Buffalo and Sheridan as the locations as the author of the books is from Buffalo. Old Walt actually shoots his scenes in Las Vegas...

...New Mexico that is.
7B8EAA20-79F2-44F7-B277-E186ADDADEC1.gif

So that’s Wyoming? Well hello future neighbor! Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

...New Mexico that is.
Wait, so you’re saying you ride your mule out in countryside like THAT?