Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

oldngray

nowhere special
daily_66.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s a pretty small carry pistol, and I have a chance to get a new one pretty cheap.
From what I heard well made but very heavy trigger pulls. I think they sell for about 200 bucks which is middle of the range for concealed carry pistols. Never interested me much but nothing wrong with them.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
From what I heard well made but very heavy trigger pulls. I think they sell for about 200 bucks which is middle of the range for concealed carry pistols. Never interested me much but nothing wrong with them.

Closer to 3 hundred. Wife’s cousin won one in a raffle with a holster and a box of ammunition and wants 250 for it.

Sounds fair to me, and just what I’m looking for.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You'll probably want a scope mount made especially for the AR. They are extended 1.5"-2" so you have better access to the charging handle and maybe far enough where you could use the BUIS's.
You mean you can look under the scope through the BUIS?

The scope I was going to get was 1-6x with an illuminated reticle so I could still use it close but I guess that's still something to consider. There's an Aero Precision scope mount I'd like to put on it. Doesn't have the big rail knobs on the side. Looks clean AF.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
You mean you can look under the scope through the BUIS?

The scope I was going to get was 1-6x with an illuminated reticle so I could still use it close but I guess that's still something to consider. There's an Aero Precision scope mount I'd like to put on it. Doesn't have the big rail knobs on the side. Looks clean AF.

Or be a man and shoot iron sights