Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Nothing wrong with them at all. But these guys whose most extensive shooting is deer hunting can't help giving their (often very wrong) input. After thirty rounds over the course of ten minutes this one today thought my barrel was "too hot to hit anything."
I dont say anything to anybody.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Some nosey ass :censored2:s up at the range. "What's your name? Are you a member? Are you related to so-and-so? How?" Jesus Christ. STFU. How 'bout that?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That's one of the problems with "sportsman clubs". I wanna go to shoot. Not shake hands and drink beer. Leave me the :censored2: alone.

That's one great thing about living out here, I can go 20 minutes in any direction and be 20 miles from anyone. The only person that talks to me is my wife and normally I keep my plugs or phones on so can't hear her mumbling anyways.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That's one great thing about living out here, I can go 20 minutes in any direction and be 20 miles from anyone. The only person that talks to me is my wife and normally I keep my plugs or phones on so can't hear her mumbling anyways.
Gonna have to start putting my ear muffs on before I even get out of the car. They're electronic but I'll just have to pretend I still can't hear anyone.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Gonna have to start putting my ear muffs on before I even get out of the car. They're electronic but I'll just have to pretend I still can't hear anyone.

If I have to go anywhere in public I usually just start an argument with myself. People tend to avoid me when they see me calling myself names.