Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
:censored2: that. Too much eye strain.
E26242F0-A8AC-4609-AD48-F685589764C0.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't know why so many other AR guys like their scopes mounted so far forward they have to put their nose on the charging handle. I'd rather have it where I can keep the same cheek weld as when using sights.

sailfish

And I like leaving the buffer tube black too. If I had that cerekoted green, the gun would just look like an upper and a lower thrown together. But with the buffer left black, It looks like the tube, upper, and handguard are all one long flowing piece and the lower wraps up over the top and looks really sexy.

sailfish

Lmfao. Any time I'm at the range with an AR there's always some deer commando that has to offer his infinite wisdom on AR's. Like sure, buddy. I grew up on these things and here you are shooting two rounds out of your benched .30-06 every ten minutes for your annual sight-in like you have a clue.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lmfao. Any time I'm at the range with an AR there's always some deer commando that has to offer his infinite wisdom on AR's. Like sure, buddy. I grew up on these things and here you are shooting two rounds out of your benched .30-06 every ten minutes for your annual sight-in like you have a clue.

Nothing wrong with a 30-06 hunting rifle.

Nothing wrong with an AR either.

Why not have both?

sailfish

Nothing wrong with a 30-06 hunting rifle.

Nothing wrong with an AR either.

Why not have both?
Nothing wrong with them at all. But these guys whose most extensive shooting is deer hunting can't help giving their (often very wrong) input. After thirty rounds over the course of ten minutes this one today thought my barrel was "too hot to hit anything."

oldngray

nowhere special
Nothing wrong with them at all. But these guys whose most extensive shooting is deer hunting can't help giving their (often very wrong) input. After thirty rounds over the course of ten minutes this one today thought my barrel was "too hot to hit anything."

The target shooters who would pop off a round every 10 minutes or so and hog a bench all day always pissed me off.

sailfish

I mean, I can't even bite my lip hard enough to hold back the laughter after being told something like that.

sailfish

Don't worry. As soon as you sight that in you can go back to drinking beer in the club house until next season.

sailfish

I should start giving them input oriented towards hitting 8" steels at 50 yards while standing and maybe they'll realize how dumb they sound.