Not a poll just an opinion

Camping Nana

Sorry if I sounded that way,sometimes after a few wobblypops I start typing and I think I'm being funny,Your opinion is just as valuable as anyones in here.I try not to abuse my Mod privilages but I'm not perfect.

Thank you for your response. After I submitted, I realized that you are a mod. I didn't mean any disrespect. I don't post often - but do read every day. Like you, there are many threads, I don't even open. But as drewed seemed to indicate in his opening post - I too am ready to let the situation in 705/710 fade into the background. I guess I'd probably feel differently if I worked in that area. :happy2:

dillweed

Maybe a committe should form to review all posts prior to them showing up on the forum. If they don't seem valuable to all, delete them so no one has to waste time reading them.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Thank you for your response. After I submitted, I realized that you are a mod. I didn't mean any disrespect. I don't post often - but do read every day. Like you, there are many threads, I don't even open. But as drewed seemed to indicate in his opening post - I too am ready to let the situation in 705/710 fade into the background. I guess I'd probably feel differently if I worked in that area. :happy2:
Sadly, too many people have that attitude-if it does not affect them directly, they do not want anything to do with it. Now is the time we need to unite more than ever. I applaud the efforts of those two locals. It is too bad the rest of the country could not stand together instead of giving back everything we have negotiated in the last few years. I think the 705/710 posts should be pinned as they are the most relevant to what is going on at UPS these days. This is merely an OPINION (of a pudgy feeder driver).

U(s)PS Guy

sheesh you guys think 7,000 posts is a lot? Another messageboard I post at people are in the 60,000+ post range. But then again that place is not limited to ony one topic such as BC is

moreluck

golden ticket member
With "Life After Brown" and "Current Events", BC is not limited to just one topic.....there are many topics not related to UPS.