Not my Union

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
sounds like sob took the briefcase
1690625548220.png

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Am I building? Most of the part-timers are pretty happy. Especially the ones getting about $4.50 an hour of which there’s quite a few.
dumb people not seeing the bigger picture imo how much does a 1 pound package cost to be shipped via ground? that cap is bad esp for pters that have put years in

Non liberal

Lol, I was never concerned about Covid only the governments reaction.. You keep acting like you wanted to sit home and get a one time $2000 check why didn’t you? Do I believe we deserve something for Covid? Yes, but not because of the virus but because it was the biggest scam in history. Billionaires became multibillionaires, and everybody else was told they were nonessential and to stay inside.
Like I said, I had someone very close to me nearly die. I didn’t want to stay home until that happened either

Thebrownblob

Like I said, I had someone very close to me nearly die. I didn’t want to stay home until that happened either
My condolences to you, but people die of the flu every year as well. Like I said, I was far more worried about what the governments around the world were doing than the virus that I actually ended up contracting and got over just fine. Hell they even gave me 10 days of pay to sit and watch Netflix.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Are we still going on about this contract? Let's get this vote out of the way and move on. I got my DOT coming up and can't risk the blood pressure spike. Need that 2 yr card.

Thebrownblob

Are we still going on about this contract? Let's get this vote out of the way and move on. I got my DOT coming up and can't risk the blood pressure spike. Need that 2 yr card.
Good luck brother and I’m not against people voting no at all. I think some people just have ridiculous expectations about what a vote no will get them.

Brown Down

I have a couple people leaning no in my building. Told them as long as they are basing it off of reasonable expectations and facts I respect their vote no matter how they vote

Thebrownblob

I have a couple people leaning no in my building. Told them as long as they are basing it off of reasonable expectations and facts I respect their vote no matter how they vote
Totally agree, and while I might be fussing with some people who have unrealistic expectations on here, the fact is, we might both be voting no for different reasons. I think the money is fine I’m not certain about the supplements could be the fly in the ointment.

Non liberal

My condolences to you, but people die of the flu every year as well. Like I said, I was far more worried about what the governments around the world were doing than the virus that I actually ended up contracting and got over just fine. Hell they even gave me 10 days of pay to sit and watch Netflix.
Yeah but this persons had the flu before no problems. This was different. It’s over now and we got options to fight it so..

Thebrownblob

Yeah but this persons had the flu before no problems. This was different. It’s over now and we got options to fight it so..
There was always options they were just ignored. And just like the flu most people got it and had no trouble getting over it. The biggest problem more people who went to get help.
It was funny when I got tested so I can turn in the paperwork and they basically told me hey sorry there’s nothing we can do for you you’ve got Covid. 😂 thanks Doc you’re as worthless as tits on a boar hog. It was mostly a campaign of fear and propaganda. It made billionaires multibillionaires.