Not my Union

Well they're saying they want 35 an hour like full timers make.

That's like 45k/year with 25 hours a week.

So ya I think a mom and dad can raise a family on 90k. Median household income is only like 70k.
What do you have against families? Would you rather have everyone poor so they end up stealing from you so your taxes can pay for their room and board at some jail or prison? You make no sense but of course I consider the source.

HarryWarden

Well they're saying they want 35 an hour like full timers make.

That's like 45k/year with 25 hours a week.

So ya I think a mom and dad can raise a family on 90k. Median household income is only like 70k.
It’s not even 30k before taxes with the 3.5 hour guarantee, nice try though.

Even your example of 25 hours a week, which wouldn’t be guaranteed, is under 45k a year and that’s before taxes

I see you didn’t use UPS’s education program for any math classes, that’s a shame

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What do you have against families?
Nothing, I want people to have the dignity of a real full time job. What do you have against them?

Would you rather have everyone poor so they end up stealing from you so your taxes can pay for their room and board at some jail or prison? You make no sense but of course I consider the source.

Pullman Brown

giphy.gif

Nothing, I want people to have the dignity of a real full time job. What do you have against them?

Would you rather have everyone poor so they end up stealing from you so your taxes can pay for their room and board at some jail or prison? You make no sense but of course I consider the source.
And where are these millions of $100k Union jobs coming from?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Too bad the comment shows how long ago it was edited and you can see I edited before you replied. And nothing wrong with my calculator
Buddy, you failed to read that I said 25 hours a week, replied with math for 17.5, and said I couldn't do math.

I pointed out you failed to read that I said 25 hours. Then you edited your post.

It's okay to just admit you were wrong and move on my friend, the theatrics aren't necessary.

HarryWarden

Buddy, you failed to read that I said 25 hours a week, replied with math for 17.5, and said I couldn't do math.

I pointed out you failed to read that I said 25 hours. Then you edited your post.

It's okay to just admit you were wrong and move on my friend, the theatrics aren't necessary.
Yeah… because like I said, 3.5 is the guarantee a day, not 5, but I still went back just to say your math is still wrong and that’s before raising taxes.

Regardless, you can’t raise a family on that