(Not Really, it's a bet) On topic. Does anyone burn scented candles in there truck ?

542thruNthru

Come on man, really!? Jobu ( or something like that) he was burning candles in the locker room before the chicken sacrifice ( I think)

He may have been. I know he burn some incense before he set off the black powder to "wake up bats". But it still is a bad gif and he could have found that one. All I'm saying is I expect better from Gumby.

542thruNthru

giphy.gif

Heavy Package

I find the smell of Pelican farts soothing and this one fits right inside the smaller cup holder so I can still have my 72oz coke big gulp while I deliver my afternoon resi's.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Never have Truffles in your PC during the warm months .
I didn't care if I had to break trace , that was the first thing I got rid off on hot days .

This is a fact - people react to truffles in absolutely different ways. And scientists are getting close to the solution of the mystery of why it happens. Almost 25% of the population don't feel the smell of androstenone - the chemical that contributes to the brand truffle musk aroma (and drives female pigs sexually ecstatic). Another 40% of people are extremely sensitive to androstenone: they say it smells like rotten wood or sweat. The rest of the population likes its scent.

To me it smelled like rotting eggs .