Obama & Friends: History of Radicalism

bbsam

Staff member
And there is that little bit about the government having to respect my rights when attempting to charge me with a crime.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And there is that little bit about the government having to respect my rights when attempting to charge me with a crime.
Remember, that applies to Zimmerman too!....(.even though everybody wanted to hang him high.. . . without a trial)

av8torntn

But this is America and I don't have to prove or disprove who I associate with. If there is evidence that I have committed a crime, that is one thing. If not, don't come fishing for indictments just because I am a member of the Neo Nazi movement.

That is not what is even being discussed. The fact is that there was evidence which is why they were indicted.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA....

Once again you waste your time, or shall I say, FOX NEWS wasted your time. YOU are sooo desperate to find something to call an INDICTMENT, that you would post her contempt charge ?? Too bad this contempt charge was for FAILING TO TESTIFY against other weather underground members and NOT bombings or terrorist acts.

Strike three on this issue for you bud.

LIke BB said. Show us the beef?

Show us bombings and terrorists acts like Moreluck originally spoke of.

Show us your not as brainwashed as you appear to be.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
Remember, that applies to Zimmerman too!....(.even though everybody wanted to hang him high.. . . without a trial)

You will, if you are honest, note that since he was arrested and charged and the law itself brought into closer scrutiny, I have said nothing about it. I have always maintained that it is a bad law poorly applied. Now we will finally be able to find out.

bbsam

Staff member
That is not what is even being discussed. The fact is that there was evidence which is why they were indicted.

She has the same rights as I do. Your Libertarian leanings confirm that. The government is constrained by the law in bringing charges and evidence gathered outside those constraints is null and void.

av8torntn

She has the same rights as I do. Your Libertarian leanings confirm that. The government is constrained by the law in bringing charges and evidence gathered outside those constraints is null and void.

Do you actually believe that the government can only charge guilty people of crimes? You demanded court documents and I linked you to one related to the crimes. I asked you for a link to a court document showing their innocence. They were charged with crimes after all and I get nothing. Why is it OK for you to demand court documents but not acceptable for you to provide them? You imply that the government only charges guilty people and they were charged and went into hiding to avoid prosecution yet you do not hold yourself to the same standards as you hold others and provide courts documents proving their innocence.

The fact remains that there was evidence of crimes but the evidence was just obtained unlawfully and could not be used in court but that doesn't mean that they didn't commit any crimes. Not only were these clowns charged with crimes they were held to the higher standard of being indicted by a grand jury for those crimes. You also seem to want to ignore her time spent in prison for a criminal conviction.

Last edited:

av8torntn

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA....

Once again you waste your time, or shall I say, FOX NEWS wasted your time. YOU are sooo desperate to find something to call an INDICTMENT, that you would post her contempt charge ?? Too bad this contempt charge was for FAILING TO TESTIFY against other weather underground members and NOT bombings or terrorist acts.

Strike three on this issue for you bud.

LIke BB said. Show us the beef?

Show us bombings and terrorists acts like Moreluck originally spoke of.

Show us your not as brainwashed as you appear to be.

Peace

TOS

Missing link,

I admire you for continuing to plug away in spite of all your failures.

bbsam

Staff member
Do you actually believe that the government can only charge guilty people of crimes? You demanded court documents and I linked you to one related to the crimes. I asked you for a link to a court document showing their innocence. They were charged with crimes after all and I get nothing. Why is it OK for you to demand court documents but not acceptable for you to provide them? You imply that the government only charges guilty people and they were charged and went into hiding to avoid prosecution yet you do not hold yourself to the same standards as you hold others and provide courts documents proving their innocence.

The fact remains that there was evidence of crimes but the evidence was just obtained unlawfully and could not be used in court but that doesn't mean that they didn't commit any crimes. Not only were these clowns charged with crimes they were held to the higher standard of being indicted by a grand jury for those crimes. You also seem to want to ignore her time spent in prison for a criminal conviction.
I believe that your court document ends with the judge ordering her released from prison for the contempt charge. She does not have to prove herself innocent of any charges that can't be proven by legally obtained evidence.

av8torntn

I believe that your court document ends with the judge ordering her released from prison for the contempt charge. She does not have to prove herself innocent of any charges that can't be proven by legally obtained evidence.

I have to admit you have very odd standards. You imply that anyone that is charged by the government is guilty but then you say that nobody has to prove innocence from government charges. You say give me court documents to show someone has been charged with a crime but when they are provided and you are asked for court documents to prove innocence you claim it's not needed. Very odd indeed.

So when they both plead guilty to possession of explosives what does that mean in your world?

Both have spoken and written about their involvement. They've both been charged, indicted, and admitted to crimes. For some reason you do not believe them and it does seem very strange.

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

bbsam

Staff member
I believe they are horrible people in the mold of Oliver North. Believing in ones misguided endeavors is not the same as a legal conviction.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You keep saying "THEY"??? Who is "THEY"? Only DORN was held in contempt and AYERS turned himself in and was released without any charges being filed against him.

You want to point out that DORN went to jail for failing to testify against other Weather underground members and that somehow passes the smell test on proof?

Please.

Again, you have nothing. ALL the Hannity hype about Bill AYERS is nothing more than blown up distortions to keep the sheep in line.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

I believe they are horrible people in the mold of Oliver North. Believing in ones misguided endeavors is not the same as a legal conviction.

Very strange. Now your implication is that setting bombs and even killing people as Ayers has admitted to didn't happen because all legal convictions were what? Bill Ayers admitted to bombing the Pentagon, the NYC police headquarters and the Capital Building. Are you claiming he is dishonest? When he openly admits to these things I see no question of guilt. It's just creepy how some of you guys are trying to change history. You should have stuck with the line that Obama was not friends with these two clowns. The way you are going about this, by trying to claim they didn't do what they say they did, is very weird when you have no evidence.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Weren't we just talking about these stooges ?????

[h=2]Obama Justice Department Awards $400,000 In Grants To Group That Includes Former Weather Underground Radical Bernardine Dohrn…[/h]
Bernardine-Dohrn-500x330.jpg
America's favorite radical leftist couple

You can’t make this stuff up.

Via National Review:
Bernardine Dohrn has a history with the Justice Department. More specifically, in the early 1970s, she was one of the FBI’s most wanted fugitives because of her actions with the Weather Underground, a violent radical organization.

Times have changed. In 2010 and 2011, the Justice Department saw fit to give $400,000 in grants to an organization that lists Dohrn as a member of its board of directors: a $150,000 grant in September of 2010 and a $250,000 grant a year later.

The organization that received the grants is the W. Haywood Burns Institute, and the project that brought in the money is the Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative. JDAI aims to keep juvenile criminals out of “secure confinement” and to reduce racial disparities in the juvenile justice system.

As a prominent figure in the Weather Underground — which was initially known as simply “Weatherman” — Dohrn helped lead the “Days of Rage” Chicago riot, and during her tenure the group was responsible for numerous bombings of government buildings. Although Dohrn has never renounced her past, her various legal troubles are behind her: She served some probation, several charges were dismissed, and she spent some time in jail for refusing to cooperate with an investigation. She’s now a law professor at Northwestern University, and her husband, fellow Weather Underground co-founder William Ayers, is a retired English professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

bbsam

Staff member
Very strange. Now your implication is that setting bombs and even killing people as Ayers has admitted to didn't happen because all legal convictions were what? Bill Ayers admitted to bombing the Pentagon, the NYC police headquarters and the Capital Building. Are you claiming he is dishonest? When he openly admits to these things I see no question of guilt. It's just creepy how some of you guys are trying to change history. You should have stuck with the line that Obama was not friends with these two clowns. The way you are going about this, by trying to claim they didn't do what they say they did, is very weird when you have no evidence.
You seem not to understand the law. They are in fact innocent as far as the law and government are concerned. They do not have to prove their innocence, nor can they after the statute of limitations has expired be charged with anything they confess to short of murder. There is guilty, not guilty, and innocent. They are all very different, but with two of them, the subject walks free.