Obama & Friends: History of Radicalism

av8torntn

They were never CHARGED because there was no EVIDENCE. They were never tried because there was never any CHARGES.

theotherside said:
You keep saying "THEY"??? Who is "THEY"?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? In case you cannot figure it out they would be the they you referred to.

AYERS turned himself in

What did he turn himself in for? Oh that's right he was charged with a crime.

Buddybrown

Again, you have nothing. ALL the Hannity hype about Bill AYERS is nothing more than blown up distortions to keep the sheep in line. Peace TOS
And I admire you for your efforts to promote stories only told by fox news. Peace TOS
Once again you waste your time, or shall I say, FOX NEWS wasted your time.
You must own stock in Fox News!—I even quoted CBS News in another thread and you went on about how it was right wing rhetoric from Fox News---I know…. you must have a man-crush on, Bill O’Reilly because he has the same initials as your Lord and commander, Barack Obama….LMAO!!! The wild, wild left soooooo…NAIVE!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You must own stock in Fox News!—I even quoted CBS News in another thread and you went on about how it was right wing rhetoric from Fox News---I know…. you must have a man-crush on, Bill O’Reilly because he has the same initials as your Lord and commander, Barack Obama….LMAO!!! The wild, wild left soooooo…NAIVE!

BUDDY... right wing radio destroys minds. Thanks for your demonstration.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What did he turn himself in for? Oh that's right he was charged with a crime.

What sounds stupid is your concept.

Ayers and Dorn split from the weather underground and formed a NEW group, and a part of that groups methodology was to face ANY CHARGES should there be any. They turned themselves IN and told the state "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"....

It was clear there was nothing to PUT UP, so the goverment had to SHUT UP. ONLY DORN did some minor time, but NOT because she was wanted or set bombs. She refused to testify against other members. Sounds like she stood her ground for her friends.

You want to continue the distortion about them, but saying they turned themselves in because there were charges. The only thing they were wanted for was for QUESTIONING.

As BB said. Both DORN and AYERS are INNOCENT americans and should be treated as such.

Those of you content to distort the record of both DORN and AYERS will convict them even though there is not a single shred of proof of such (despite Hannities claims), and yet in comparision, want to hold off on G Zimmerman until his trial despite actually being charged and arrested.

That makes no sense.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
You seem to not understand many things.

I already stated that Ayers and Dorn are dirtbags the same way that North is. Constitutionally, they are protected. Sucks, but in the eyes of the court they are "not guilty" of the most heinous crimes they were accused of...even the ones they confessed to. Ain't the Constitution a beyatch?!

av8torntn

I already stated that Ayers and Dorn are dirtbags the same way that North is. Constitutionally, they are protected. Sucks, but in the eyes of the court they are "not guilty" of the most heinous crimes they were accused of...even the ones they confessed to. Ain't the Constitution a beyatch?!

They were both charged with crimes. You still want to attack me for calling your partner out for falsely claiming they were not. The real interesting part is why?

av8torntn

The most damaging stories on those two clowns came from abc and the NY Times.

bbsam

Staff member
They were both charged with crimes. You still want to attack me for calling your partner out for falsely claiming they were not. The real interesting part is why?

Because being "charged" is only part of the story...the part that leaves out any sort of vindication for those you despise. That you despise their actions is understandable. That you do not tell the whole story and the overstepping of the powers that be seems out of place with you libertarian leanings. That is truly interesting. It is as if you stand for liberty for only those that share your world view. That is tyrrany in drag.

av8torntn

Because being "charged" is only part of the story....

Actually you are still incorrect. Being charged with a crime is what this entire discussion has been about. The resident extreme leftist here falsely claimed they had never even been charged. I asked if we could all just agree that was a lie and move on which is where you decided to chime in.

wkmac

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn should have done what Eldridge Cleaver did and then their past would not be an issue at all.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Actually you are still incorrect. Being charged with a crime is what this entire discussion has been about. The resident extreme leftist here falsely claimed they had never even been charged. I asked if we could all just agree that was a lie and move on which is where you decided to chime in.

You still havent shown a single piece of evidence that AYERS was charged with ANYTHING, yet continue to post that he was.

WHERES THE BEEF?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I searched several times for "Obama in history" and nothing came up and I know there is a thread entitled that way. Oh well, I'm putting it here rather than start a new thread.

34xkr51.jpg