OBrien Sends a Clear Message!

Thebrownblob

If you don’t have clear no six punch language in the national then you will only be shifting the problem around to Monday staffing issues. I don’t trust them to properly staff the operation without making them with strong no six punch language!
No clear 6 day punch language will be a “no” vote for me.

textat3

I disagree. The company likes MRAs. Pay the price they need to when they need the people and drop it and watch people quit instead of laying them off or trying to find work for them.

The company had already told us last contract what they want. Any 5 in 7 schedules. SOB is :censored2:ing the supps by having them negotiate first before "removing" 22.4s. How are supps supposed to negotiate language on something like removal of 22.4s when it hasn't even happen yet. Things like bid route language that will need to change. Let's be honest. Sean is only negotiating the supps first so that they don't get in his way later.

PVDs are going no where in my opinion. Like all the arbitration have said. They will just be negotiated into the contract. We'll finally have PVD language is how I see it.
Add language that prohibits MRA.