MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
E0590A1C-77C8-4869-B179-5AC8C68C3C56.jpeg
I am so old school, most of you in this forum are snow flakes.......:thumbup1:
I’m so old school I still use these info-notices ..(what year did they make these? I found them )

rod

Retired 22 years
It was old school for a long time at my center that the last Saturday evening before Christmas was designated UPS Christmas Party time. Most all the hourly and spouces would meet at a fancy restaurant for a good meal and drinks. As per operating procedure the company had nothing to do with it and everyone paid their own way. Any other center do something like this?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It was old school for a long time at my center that the last Saturday evening before Christmas was designated UPS Christmas Party time. Most all the hourly and spouces would meet at a fancy restaurant for a good meal and drinks. As per operating procedure the company had nothing to do with it and everyone paid their own way. Any other center do something like this?

Did it for years last Friday before peak

No wives had some big time blowouts

rod

Retired 22 years
Did it for years last Friday before peak

No wives had some big time blowouts

We got together EVERY Friday after work------------------and sometimes Mon. thru Thurs. also. More than once after an evening of drinking after a hot July work day a dozen or so of us (spouces included) would head to a lake for some late night skinny dipping. As they say---Those were the days.