Old Uniform Service Stripes

Serf

Heard some Old Guard guys on the sort today talking about how if you had 3 stripes on your uni you would not be caught dead on the off load. From what I understand FedEx used to use a service stripe or chevron to denote years of service like Military and Law Enforcement do?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Heard some Old Guard guys on the sort today talking about how if you had 3 stripes on your uni you would not be caught dead on the off load. From what I understand FedEx used to use a service stripe or chevron to denote years of service like Military and Law Enforcement do?
Yes. On epaulettes on our shoulder. Our shirts used to be white button up with purple and orange pinstripes.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
and they looked ridiculous as hell. Which is why I nearly always wore the optional blue knits instead. On the rare occasion that I wore the whites, I always "forgot" the epaulettes.

What genius ever decided that white was an appropriate color for a work shirt? Really looked great at the end of a hot summer day - especially for those classy guys who would wear the same damn (unlaundered) shirt all week long.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
and they looked ridiculous as hell. Which is why I nearly always wore the optional blue knits instead. On the rare occasion that I wore the whites, I always "forgot" the epaulettes.

What genius ever decided that white was an appropriate color for a work shirt? Really looked great at the end of a hot summer day - especially for those classy guys who would wear the same damn (unlaundered) shirt all week long.
How do you get that dirty slingin envelopes

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Plenty of times. Unlike @Big Arrow Down...D, I didn't carry an umbrella. Lol.
Wow!!! @Big Arrow Down...D
image.jpg