Old UPS Van For Sale On Ebay

clean hairy

UPS could buy it make it roadworthy and have drivers use it 1 day each to experience what driving was like in the old days.
The drivers who would drive it would love it!
No telematics!

iowa boy

UPS could buy it make it roadworthy and have drivers use it 1 day each to experience what driving was like in the old days.
No telematics!

And UPS would spend the money to put telematics in it. Remember, UPS considers all of us "untrustworthy". Besides what's a couple of grand to equip another truck with telematics, when we make billions...

Over 70

No telematics!

It would be cool if they had saved some and restored them just to run air or something locally. A cool thing that would be free advertising.

clean hairy

If a person could speak to Marty Peters, most likely some interesting stories he could tell from his days of delivering.
Started in 1946, we can only guess what kind of rickety vehicles he was being given to deliver with!

oldupsman

I remember the old wood shelfs.
Splinters hurt.
They were fold up (at least some) and heavy as hell.

Spring of 76. I'm told when I finish go to this pickup off my route. Pile of big boxes. Call in. "I can't get these on."
Sup says, "Did you put the shelves up?" Me. "What do you mean put the shelves up." That's when I learned
my 600 had shelves you could fold up. I had no clue.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Spring of 76. I'm told when I finish go to this pickup off my route. Pile of big boxes. Call in. "I can't get these on."
Sup says, "Did you put the shelves up?" Me. "What do you mean put the shelves up." That's when I learned
my 600 had shelves you could fold up. I had no clue.
Yep, they were great for pickups.
I remember folding them up and loading it full of suit boxes out in Bremen, GA.