One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
A man was watching TV and enjoying a beer. "Don't go," he yelled at the screen. "Do not enter that building. Walk away. Argh, you stupid man!"
His wife called from the kitchen, "What on earth are you watching?"
"Our wedding video."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bob: Last night I put my tooth under my pillow. This morning I found a dime there instead.
Joe: When I put mine under my pillow, I got a dollar.
Bob: WOW! You must have buck teeth!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My 11-year-old takes his homework very seriously. One question required himto write a sentence using the word, version.
His sentence: "Have you heard of the version Mary?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
I work in a busy office, and when a computer goes down it causes quite an inconvenience. Recently one of our computers not only crashed, it made a noise that sounded like a heart monitor.

"This computer has flat-lined," a co-worker called out with mock horror.

"Does anyone here know how to do mouse-to-mouse?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Signs of the times
In the front yard of a funeral home, 'Drive carefully, we'll wait.'
On an electrician's truck, 'Let us remove your shorts.'
Outside a radiator repair shop, 'Best place in town to take a leak.'
On a maternity room door, 'Push, Push, Push.'
On a taxidermist's window, 'We really know our stuff.'
On a butcher's window, 'Let me meat your needs.'
On a fence, 'Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive.'
On a muffler shop, 'No appointment necessary. We'll hear you coming.'
In a dry cleaner's emporium, 'Drop your pants here.'
On a desk in a reception room, 'We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left.'
In a veterinarian's waiting room, 'Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!'
In a Beauty Shop, 'Dye now!'
In a restaurant window, 'Don't stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.'
In a cafeteria, 'Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria. Socks can eat any place they want.'

moreluck

golden ticket member
The foreman on a contracted job started bawling out one of the men, "I've had slow men on jobs before but you are the slowest I've ever seen. Is there anything you are quick with?"
"Well," yawned the workman, "nobody can get tired as quick as I can."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A businessman boarded a flight and was lucky enough to be seated next to an absolutely gorgeous woman...... They exchange brief hellos and he noticed she is reading a manual about sexual statistics. He asks her about it and she replied, "This is a very interesting book about sexual statistics. It identifies that American Indians have the longest average penis and Polish men have the biggest average diameter. By the way, my name is Jill. What's yours?" "Tonto Kawalski, nice to meet you."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A gang member was holding his 8-month-old baby while his wife was in the kitchen fixing lunch. The baby murmured "mother".
The guy gets all excited and hollered to his wife, "Hey, the baby just said half a word!"