"One punch a week to maintain insurance"?

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
IMG_0999.PNG

10 Pt

What time does your shift start? Can you schedule the dental work later than your shift and work the day of the dental appointment?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Same here. I used mine for perscription sunglasses back in October. First time using the vision benis, and I still paid over $120 out of pocket. Vision is definitely the weakest link in my teamcare plan.

Our vision coverage includes an annual exam, free frame and lenses (from a limited selection). Optional items such as scratch coverage extra.

I used my benefits to change the lenses in an old pair to prescription sunglasses.

with that much work done, I'm sure you are over your allowed limit.

Here in the south, we get $1500 a year for dental. A root canal and, as you said, crowns, and a tooth pulled, would put you waaay over that amount
No annual maximum here. Root canals are covered at 100%, crowns are 80%. The root canal itself was $1400 yesterday!

wayfair

swollen member
No. I've actually ran into this exact problem. The week you're working is insurance for the following week.

I did too..

I was on a weeks suspension and decided to take the kids to the dentist, guess what?

I had to pay for Cobra coverage.

Mgt will offer week long layoffs occasionally and whoever takes them realize they won't have coverage for the week they are off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I thought you lose it for that week, not the following week?

No. I've actually ran into this exact problem. The week you're working is insurance for the following week.

Good to know.

I did too..

I was on a weeks suspension and decided to take the kids to the dentist, guess what?

I had to pay for Cobra coverage.

Mgt will offer week long layoffs occasionally and whoever takes them realize they won't have coverage for the week they are off.

I'm
With dr brown on this one. We had a lot of older drivers take a layoff. Suddenly they were told pay cobra or pay up.