One Year After Charlottesville

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You obviously can't see the danger of Iran and the geopolitical necessity of supporting Saudi Arabia against them.
That has nothing to do with what you just posted. You deflected from your deflection, good job!

Trump sold 110 billion in arms to the country the 9/11 terrorists came from. Not surprised you're defending him, your TDS is so bad you would defend pretty much anything he did.

vantexan

That has nothing to do with what you just posted. You deflected from your deflection, good job!

Trump sold 110 billion in arms to the country the 9/11 terrorists came from. Not surprised you're defending him, your TDS is so bad you would defend pretty much anything he did.
Obviously you can't have an adult conversation.

vantexan

There you go buddy, quite a revealing post.

Now we're getting down to why you and Trump are really defending terrorists.
As if you're so above it all, railing against oil while driving your car. On that front I've got you beat. I went many years without a car, walking to work or riding a bike.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As if you're so above it all, railing against oil while driving your car. On that front I've got you beat. I went many years without a car, walking to work or riding a bike.
Ya cause you're poor, you really got me beat....

You're still defending terrorists. New low for you. Lulz.

BrownArmy

Because increased production brings prices down, and shuts down drilling here in the States.

Sooo, we shouldn't become reliant on our own natural resources?

Wut are you on about?

I thought you and your ilk were all about opening up the nation's resources so we could get our own oil instead of buying it from the terrorist Saudis.

Let's just skip the Saudis' oil, or better yet, throw mad tariffs on their oil.

MAGA

MAKAVELI

Going back 20 years, using the Wikipedia terrorism list, which hasn't been updated to include the Las Vegas mass shooting, looks like majority of attacks were Muslim related, closely followed by far right extremists. However the number of deaths, even without 9/11, were definitely caused more by Muslim attacks. With 9/11 it certainly looks like Trump is right to not let in hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees as Clinton was wanting to do.
Sounds like the Muslim extemists and right wing extremists have a lot in common.:happy2:

vantexan

Sooo, we shouldn't become reliant on our own natural resources?

Wut are you on about?

I thought you and your ilk were all about opening up the nation's resources so we could get our own oil instead of buying it from the terrorist Saudis.

Let's just skip the Saudis' oil, or better yet, throw mad tariffs on their oil.

MAGA
I'm all for energy independence. What are you on about?