One Year After Charlottesville

newfie

A wall will not protect against bio or chemical attack. Genghus Khan Counter to wall was breached by catapulting dead bodies over the wall infecting the defenders with disease.

In present day world a catapult is not needed.

You think the enemy won’t infect themselves with infectious diseases and use spring break party locations through out the conus as ground zero? use American owns people as the delivery system to infect their own citizens when go back to their home state.

Just a few years ago the country was worried about people from Africa coming here with Ebola.

Whose to say they won’t poison the water supply. Look at Flint MI.

You can live behind your wall it creates a illusion of safety. If people want to hurt you they will find away.

You really to feel safe and want to eliminate the threat then you must commit Genocide! no enemy can remain. No enemy children no living relative that will seek revenge generations down the road.

i have no idea who that response was directed at , it clearly had nothing to do with my post.

Meat

Honestly, I'm starting to think DIDO is correct: you'll defend Trump and his idiot actions no matter what the situation is.

The above quote provides an accurate and succinct summation of the current political and cultural milieu (regardless of which ideological side one may adhere to).

Unfortunately, very few people have the intellectual capacity to see the current political system for what it is - two WWF style combatants dueling it out, even though there is a preordained winner (i.e. the economic elite).

Good luck to the sods that buy into the notion of “Change” or “Draining the Swamp”.

I can’t think of a single instance of where public policy has had an impact on my life, and I find it absolutely consternating that “John Q” would feel that passionately about one side over the other - completely absurd.

newfie

Honestly, I'm starting to think DIDO is correct: you'll defend Trump and his idiot actions no matter what the situation is.

the logical rebuttal would be to balance the mindset that you idiots will attack trump no matter what the situation is.

thus it would appear we have some semblance of balance though the liberal idiots far out number us as well as controlling the media .

newfie

Cause those people equate all Muslims as terrorist. Not all are

i knew you would get there eventually though a little off center

so if Isis is dressing as muslims, worshiping as muslims and specifically targeting christians then would it be safe to assume they are a theocratic terrorist group of some proportion?

vantexan

The above quote provides an accurate and succinct summation of the current political and cultural milieu (regardless of which ideological side one may adhere to).

Unfortunately, very few people have the intellectual capacity to see the current political system for what it is - two WWF style combatants dueling it out, even though there is a preordained winner (i.e. the economic elite).

Good luck to the sods that buy into the notion of “Change” or “Draining the Swamp”.

I can’t think of a single instance of where public policy has had an impact on my life, and I find it absolutely consternating that “John Q” would feel that passionately about one side over the other - completely absurd.
When you get the intellectual capacity let us know.

newfie

but yet you comment on something that does not impact your life?

Meat

When you get the intellectual capacity let us know.

Oh, Van. I know you were brought up on the notion of “G vs. E”. I’ve always suspected you hail from somewhere in the neighborhood of Lubbock (most churches per capita in the US), and I know you desperately want to believe your failure has something to do with the “other side”, but you’ve consistently revealed to the entire board that your life under both administrations has been a total bust.

Why blame it on the Dems or people like me?

Meat

but yet you comment on something that does not impact your life?

Politicians never have and never will affect the upward trajectory of my life.

However, the same could not be said regarding the divided nature of the general US populace.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
i knew you would get there eventually though a little off center

so if Isis is dressing as muslims, worshiping as muslims and specifically targeting christians then would it be safe to assume they are a theocratic terrorist group of some proportion?
Nothing is safe in these times of lunacy

Last edited:

newfie

Oh, Van. I know you were brought up on the notion of “G vs. E”. I’ve always suspected you hail from somewhere in the neighborhood of Lubbock (most churches per capita in the US), and I know you desperately want to believe your failure has something to do with the “other side”, but you’ve consistently revealed to the entire board that your life under both administrations has been a total bust.

Why blame it on the Dems or people like me?

I went to basic training with a fella from Lubbock if that helps ?

newfie

I went to basic training with a fella from Lubbock if that helps ?

crap now meats got me googling the guy to see if he's still around. I cant find him on google or facebook. i hope nothing happened to him.
he was one hell raising SOB .