One Year After Charlottesville

BrownArmy

I'm all for energy independence. What are you on about?

We don't need the Saudi's, we just keep propping them up by buying their oil and selling them weapons because they're our 'friends'.

(They're not out friends)

LULZXOXOXOX

You're basically saying that you're OK with selling weapons to and buying oil from a known terrorist regime so that we can cock-block another known terrorist regime.

K.

El Correcto

god is dead
We don't need the Saudi's, we just keep propping them up by buying their oil and selling them weapons because they're our 'friends'.

LULZXOXOXOX

You're basically saying that you're OK with selling weapons to and buying oil from a known terrorist regime so that we can cock-block another known terrorist regime.

K.
I wish the democrats would quit protecting the environment from drilling and fracking. Bunch of terrorist sponsors not letting us drill the :censored2: out of the ocean and our bountiful oil reservoirs

vantexan

LULZXOXOXOX

K.
We've already seen the region go up into flames because of poor leadership. The Saudis want to develop a good relationship with us. They need us. They're sitting on a huge amount of oil that if it went offline would make our prices spike. I'm 100% for energy independence here but we also have to insure stability for the rest of the world. Or do you prefer an unstable world with the potential of war at any moment? And throw Russia and China into that mix too.

BrownArmy

We've already seen the region go up into flames because of poor leadership. The Saudis want to develop a good relationship with us. They need us. They're sitting on a huge amount of oil that if it went offline would make our prices spike. I'm 100% for energy independence here but we also have to insure stability for the rest of the world. Or do you prefer an unstable world with the potential of war at any moment? And throw Russia and China into that mix too.

The American explosion of natural gas is truly a miracle!

I tell you, I tell you, I'm telling you now, maybe now we can shed the heathens from our midst, I'm telling you.

Each and every one of you that works in the oil fields, the natural gas fields in our great nation, GOD GAVE THIS TO US.

:censored2: the Saudis, can I get an AMEN.

:censored2: the Iraqis, can I get an AMEN.

:censored2: Canada, can I get an AMEN.

:censored2: Great Britain, can I get an AMEN.

But God on Holy came down, and he said, suck Russia's dick, he said it to me, he said it loud and clear, Russia, Russia!!!

Lulz

vantexan

The American explosion of natural gas is truly a miracle!

I tell you, I tell you, I'm telling you now, maybe now we can shed the heathens from our midst, I'm telling you.

Each and every one of you that works in the oil fields, the natural gas fields in our great nation, GOD GAVE THIS TO US.

:censored2: the Saudis, can I get an AMEN.

:censored2: the Iraqis, can I get an AMEN.

:censored2: Canada, can I get an AMEN.

:censored2: Great Britain, can I get an AMEN.

But God on Holy came down, and he said, suck Russia's dick, he said it to me, he said it loud and clear, Russia, Russia!!!

Lulz
Enjoying yourself?

BrownArmy

Enjoying yourself?

I am, because you can't make a coherent point.

You're here, you're there.

Honestly, I'm starting to think DIDO is correct: you'll defend Trump and his idiot actions no matter what the situation is.

(That was an editorial comment - based on opinion, not on fact, keep that in mind)

Tell me again why we should keep propping up Saudi Arabia when we have the means to just kick them to the curb?

You say, 'IRAN', I say BS.

If we weren't over there, we wouldn't have a problem.

We've been over there consistently since before WWI, and it's really not working out.

Just saying.

BrownArmy

No Obama is no longer president lulz

Whataboutism or Projection?

(works both ways)

Also, in rare fashion, you're correct.

Every single President has sold arms to bad actors.

I just find Van's pretense and evasion really dishonest.

Just own it, it's not that hard.

vantexan

I am, because you can't make a coherent point.

You're here, you're there.

Honestly, I'm starting to think DIDO is correct: you'll defend Trump and his idiot actions no matter what the situation is.

(That was an editorial comment - based on opinion, not on fact, keep that in mind)

Tell me again why we should keep propping up Saudi Arabia when we have the means to just kick them to the curb?

You say, 'IRAN', I say BS.

If we weren't over there, we wouldn't have a problem.

We've been over there consistently since before WWI, and it's really not working out.

Just saying.
Like it or not we're the world's policeman. As long as Saudi Arabia and Iran are enemies, as long as we're Israel's ally, as long as there's a Strait of Hormuz, we'll be engaged in the Middle East. I didn't create all of this, just pointing out the obvious. But I guess you just want to bury your head in the sand and pretend the world is a very different place.

BrownArmy

Like it or not we're the world's policeman. As long as Saudi Arabia and Iran are enemies, as long as we're Israel's ally, as long as there's a Strait of Hormuz, we'll be engaged in the Middle East. I didn't create all of this, just pointing out the obvious. But I guess you just want to bury your head in the sand and pretend the world is a very different place.

man o man

I'm not burying anything, there are multiple ways we could address this, but we just keep paying off the mafia.

My position is that we can do better than what we've been doing.

YMMV

BrownArmy

How would you do better?

Be the country that I thought it actually was when I was nine, watching GI-JOE and TRANSFORMERS.

End of Story.

Guy, we've been :censored2: over other countries, Catholic Priest style, forever, since before you or I were born.

It isn't working.

Seems to me that we're in bondage, eternally tasked to put out the fires that we created.

Maybe stop setting so many fires.

We're still (for now) the richest country in the world.

Instead of all of these misadventures, how 'bout we take care of our own people, and use our Army for humanitarian adventures?

Just a thought.

vantexan

Be the country that I thought it actually was when I was nine, watching GI-JOE and TRANSFORMERS.

End of Story.

Guy, we've been :censored2: over other countries, Catholic Priest style, forever, since before you or I were born.

It isn't working.

Seems to me that we're in bondage, eternally tasked to put out the fires that we created.

Instead of all of these misadventures, how 'bout we take care of our own people, and use our Army for humanitarian adventures?

Just a thought.
No problem with that. However Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan weren't fires we started. If we had disengaged then the world would be a very different place and would've ended up on our shores eventually. Take America completely out of the mix and we have numerous bad actors, 3 in particular, that'll soon shape the world in a very different way. You're in denial if you believe otherwise.

newfie

End of Story.

It isn't working.

Just a thought.

I'm a big fan of sentimental liberalism , i struggle with the application

for application understanding we can I suppose make the argument that we created an Isis with our invasion of Iraq.

the invasion of Iraq was probably a chained reaction to Iraq not complying with the ceasefire directives of persian gulf one

persian gulf one was a result of Iraq invading its neighbor.

So in application do we ignore when a terror country invades another country

and do we ignore when a growing terrorist force is not only threatening us but the world?

and if we will now ignore all this do then hunker down with the understanding that some day those despots and terrorist organizations will find us and attack us.

by building up our national defensese to include a massive border wall?

or following the concept of sentimental liberalism do we believe that if we use our military to do nice things that no one will harm us?

Returntosender

AB7E527B-13A1-40AC-8E39-2ECDA53C2BB1.jpeg

Returntosender

I'm a big fan of sentimental liberalism , i struggle with the application

for application understanding we can I suppose make the argument that we created an Isis with our invasion of Iraq.

the invasion of Iraq was probably a chained reaction to Iraq not complying with the ceasefire directives of persian gulf one

persian gulf one was a result of Iraq invading its neighbor.

So in application do we ignore when a terror country invades another country

and do we ignore when a growing terrorist force is not only threatening us but the world?

and if we will now ignore all this do then hunker down with the understanding that some day those despots and terrorist organizations will find us and attack us.

by building up our national defensese to include a massive border wall?

or following the concept of sentimental liberalism do we believe that if we use our military to do nice things that no one will harm us?
A wall will not protect against bio or chemical attack. Genghus Khan Counter to wall was breached by catapulting dead bodies over the wall infecting the defenders with disease.

In present day world a catapult is not needed.

You think the enemy won’t infect themselves with infectious diseases and use spring break party locations through out the conus as ground zero? use American owns people as the delivery system to infect their own citizens when go back to their home state.

Just a few years ago the country was worried about people from Africa coming here with Ebola.

Whose to say they won’t poison the water supply. Look at Flint MI.

You can live behind your wall it creates a illusion of safety. If people want to hurt you they will find away.

You really to feel safe and want to eliminate the threat then you must commit Genocide! no enemy can remain. No enemy children no living relative that will seek revenge generations down the road.